2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

It was just more of a general overview of the parks themselves now, mainly to see how the new construction footprint at dreamworld fits in, then just general overviews of the others.

Apart from the fencing going up, I was thinking of the wrong area of track. I thought it was the storage sheds but I remembered that was behind wipeout

G'day names jake

Use to be a member of roller coaster.com.au a few years ago And been reading the parkz forms

For a while now and Thought mite as we'll make an account and yeh anyway, I work for HHA "heavy haulage austraila" and over herd a few of our trucks drivers at work, at smoko today saying that they've got a couple of wide/long loads going in to Dreamworld in next couple of weeks coming out of Brisbane docks and that's all I herd will let you's know about more once I find out more :)

I went to Dreamworld yesterday, and the situation was pretty woeful. Food station near Mick Doohan was closed for an unapparent reason, TOT2 was closed after 45 mins in line and obviously the Wipeout was still closed. Pandamonium also had an issue with getting the harness to lock around an overweight man. This took 10 minutes in itself to sort out. That left 5 of the major rides that were functioning correctly. Although there were the other smaller rides I just ended up leaving at about 12 :(

Just to clarify Tower of Terror 2 broke down

Thanks to Rac2703 for helping me out!

Edited by R2GFifa

Hey Jakev8 thanks for the interesting news.

Off topic a bit but were you a part of the Foxtel series that was filmed at HHA? And did they end up filming more stuff for a second series of it as thought the show was quite interesting

Yeh I was on mega truckers for onley about 25seconds washing a truck in the background lol, about season 2. Filming should start in the next couple of weeks from what i'v been told, but you never know John likes to change his mid a lot and

We have over 125 trucks now so yeh compared to onley having about 20-30 trucks in 2012 when season 1 was filmed. :)

40 people in each of 8 lines? So 320 people lined up for food?

Was either the busiest day in the history of the park, or you have a great imagination

My imagination is amazing ;)! Ok I probably did overexaggerate... A LOT, but there were heaps of people in the line :)