2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

Triple Vortex is said to have a capacity of 300 riders per hour. Regarding the Tailspin, how long does the ride usually last for, because I have never been on a ride like this one before? What capacity per hour do they usually get?

From the Gerstlauer website:

• 20 rides per hour ~ 240 pph
  • 30 rides per hour ~ 360 pph

I can't see Dreamworld getting 30 rides per hour (i.e. in 2 minutes they load, run a cycle, and unload) so I would be thinking something in the lower part of that range for capacity.

I'm assuming from that photo that the right building is the operations booth, and maybe the left one is a viewing platform

I'm assuming from that photo it will just be like the concepts for WWW and we won't see anything theming on it at all, apart from maybe the propeller. Go on Dreamworld. Prove me wrong.

From the Gerstlauer website:

• 20 rides per hour ~ 240 pph
  • 30 rides per hour ~ 360 pph

I can't see Dreamworld getting 30 rides per hour (i.e. in 2 minutes they load, run a cycle, and unload) so I would be thinking something in the lower part of that range for capacity.

Dreamworld: 10 rides per hour ~120 pph