2014 In Dreamworld - Tail Spin construction, Wipeout refurbishment, Triple Vortex construction

The only thing I saw of TailSpin today was that was two buildings were being concreted the rides area was complete all they need to do is put the queue line and put the ride in its place and they are basically down I couldn't post any pictures as spent most of my phones battery on doing videos of the Wipeout getting tested.

Edited by The_Ninja_59

The only thing I saw of TailSpin today was that was two buildings were being concreted the rides area was complete all they need to do is put the queue line and put the ride in its place and they are basically down I couldn't post any pictures as spent most of my phones battery on doing videos of the Wipeout getting tested.

Does it look like there will be water under the ride, or is the photo deceiving us?

I can confirm that I did indeed see some water near a drain which meant there could have been water after all Maybe they were testing but the water for one day. When I went today there was no water there..

They were testing the original ride cycle it they tested it five times the ended it for the day the fourth time the ride got stuck which meant the engineers had to do their magic to fix the ride

Upload the video? Yes! I'm a bit busy so I have to do it tomorrow when I have some free time!

Edited by The_Ninja_59

It's quite funny reading through the Facebook comments on Dreamworld's announcement for Tailspin - Most of the comments are about bringing the Mine Ride back and a lot of comments are people complaining that it looks just like the Claw and Pandamonium.

Edited by rac2703

It's quite funny reading through the Facebook comments on Dreamworld's announcement for Tailspin - Most of the comments are about bringing the Mine Ride back and a lot of comments are people complaining that it looks just like the Claw and Pandamonium.

And they'd be 100% right! Not very often I agree with comments on facebook, especially theme park pages

Does it look like there could be water under tailspin?

I can't see that there would be water under Tailspin since the area is very small as I have said many times before. The Carriages will most likely take up most of the area unless they have a feature where the floor disappears then you can see the water.. I can't see any water happening near Tailspin since I haven't seen any drains installed in JUST yet Edited by The_Ninja_59

Thank you Ninja :)

Looks good. Good on them for not letting it rot. Shame they couldn't do something about the noise -- if I had to operate that I'd lose my mind.

I personally think the noise makes it even better. When I first went on The Wipeout the ride wasn't the scary part it was the noise, it gives it that bit more scary factor and I can not see the ride without the noise, it would be weird. It is a tad quieter than before though.