Five possible replacements for Dreamworld's Reef Diver

Five possible replacements for Dreamworld's Reef Diver

With the closure of Reef Diver, Dreamworld are set to install a new flat ride in its place later this year. We share a few of the current trends in flat rides around the world for a few rides that could help turn the tired Ocean Parade at Dreamworld into a modern flat ride precinct.

Click here to continue reading

1. STARFLYER

2. GERSTLAUER SKY ROLLER

3. GERSTLAUER SKY FLY

4. MACK TWIST 'N' SPLASH 5-7

5. HUSS TOPPLE TOWER

1 - This would be my preferred option. It can entertain the whole family whilst not being another spin-n-spew.

2 - The vomit. Oh god the vomit. No thanks. Plus the people who lose their lunch on the ride could rain it down from above.

3 - This could be good. It can cater for most people.

4 - If you only watch between 0:05 and 0:06 it completely changes the "Twist 'n' splash" element to the video. (But also no because how long until DW remove the water on that one?)

5 - Looks like fun, with whatever legal stuff when on overseas, are they even made any more?

Edited by reanimated35

1. STARFLYER

2. GERSTLAUER SKY ROLLER

3. GERSTLAUER SKY FLY

4. MACK TWIST 'N' SPLASH 5-7

5. HUSS TOPPLE TOWER

1. I'm 97% sure it will be this, although I don't think it would go very well as a big 9, unless it's very, very tall.

2. That would actually be so cool. I would definitely ride it. reanimiated, remember you could choose how intense you'd want it to be. That guy in the video obviously wanted to go around 100000 times.

3. Looks just as good, if not better.

4. NO. JUST NO. IF THEY PUT THAT IN I WILL NEVER VISIT DREAMWORLD AGAIN (ok maybe I will, but that is a terrible idea).

5. If they could pass the legal aspect it could be fun. I would still prefer one of 2 or 3 though.

• 2 weeks later...

It better be pretty tall... otherwise it'll be less 'big 9' than the motocoaster...

That makes no sense though. Heck you could even say that it is Motocoasters height off the ground which helps ruin it. Height alone has nothing to do with whether a ride is classed as a "thrill ride" or not.