Sign in to follow this  
Guest ASHLEE

water ride for 2004 what is it

6 posts in this topic

Copy that Ashlee. Standing by for an interpreter if there is one thanks... Seriously, I THINK I know what you're saying. What sort of coaster digger? Along the lines of what ride? A flume ride? A ride like Looney Tunes? Take 15 seconds and tell us everything that's on your mind.... Should have plenty of time to spare. Go into some more detail for us mate. You've raised an interesting subject worthy of discussion (once again) , so elaborate some more. I suggest you draw your ride, and post it. It has been successful with another member on this forum. We then might be able to see exactly what the fire truck you're on about.

If it is a coaster, heres' hoping that it is a Setpoint swing thing (like Roller Soaker at Hersheypark) In terms of location, I dont know where because I havent been to WnW for 6 or so years and I can hardly remember the layout. If the new attraction were to be a slide, I would like to see one of those bowl slides that WWW makes, riding one of those would be an interesting experience. Hang on, I know, What about a proslide zoomerango, that would be seriously fun!