MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

Oh sh#t we're in for another a crappy kid ride at movieworld. I think it's fair to say that dreamword has more and better kids rides.

What do you mean "another crappy kid ride" ?

The only kiddie ride they've installed in recent memory was Sylvester's Pounce N Bounce, and to be quite honest - I find that to be of a far higher standard than say - Sword Swing, Big Red Boat or Gingy's Gliders... I don't think you get to use the word 'Another', and as far as the ride is concerned - they're still building the frickin thing - how about we wait and see how it turns out before we write it off?

Especially if you're going to make comparisons to Dreamworld. If Dreamworlds kids rides are better than this attraction, i'll eat my hat.

I personally think they have done a good job of that wall. I suppose it is now it is like Movie World with a Looney Tunes World. As reanimated35 said, at least they have linked it back to Looney Tunes.

From that image it does not look like they are using the whole building. Maybe the other half will be for storage, or for future rides. Or maybe the ride even goes back there and some effects and animatronic looney tunes characters.

Edited by themagician

Looking at that to me it's hardly taking up much room at all. In that shot you can see where the road ends on the right side.

All they need to fit in on the left is WWF, superman and AA. Given the size of the stuff we can see, that's not going to need a huge amount of space.

I'd say it's only half the building, if that. (This could be completely wrong given we have no plans or other pics to go by)

Edited by reanimated35

No, but it would be awesome if they did.

I wonder if any of the rides would actually make it into the design.

Looking at that pic, the road is conveniently placed where RR would be, leaving only that little island in the middle for something. Whether that be a merry-go-round or just something generic we'll have to wait and see.

I really do hope they make miniature versions of the rides though.

Maybe I should quickly start my own facebook page for themeparks so I can get some photos while it's empty on media day :P

HAHAHA

If you've got a dslr, I don't care how noisy it comes up but see if you can up the ISO a bit and get some clear shots so we can actually see what's on there please.

Yeah I will be taking my DSLR down with a few lenses just to get a few pics. I will get closeups of the parts we are in doubt about like Superman's Tophat and stuff.