MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

From what we can see I am really impressed with it all. I like how they have included some elements of rides, such as SE, AA and SDSC. I really like how kids will be able to drive into the SDSC building. The Main Street is really good and extra details and theming with the traffic lights, and No Entry and entry signs are also good. A few other simple elements such as a sign featuring Taz, Scooby-Doo having his ears stick out a little and the Joker. Looking forward for when it opens and we get a good look of it. After removing LTRR, I was really hoping for something good, and at first when they announced this, I wasn't overly keen, but now its nearly finished I think kids will love it and parents will love seeing their kids really enjoying them selves. Good job MW.

Edited by themagician

I know its not what we all wanted as a replacement for looney tunes but its probably gonna be a smash with the kids. It looks good. I loved the old cars ride at Currimbin sanctuary when I was a kid. I used to drag my parents there all the time. My little girls a bit young for these cars now but in a few years I imagine she will love them.

Looks like it might be better than Speedy's yet, here's hoping so.

Speedy's I've ridden, at least back in '07, twice. Woeful both times, only a few cars were actually functional (one broke down halfway through and thankfully it wasn't the cars I was behind the wheel of) and every ride you hoped that your car wasn't the one to give up the ghost in the middle of the track... absolutely woeful ride. The paintjobs on the cars were awful too... from looking at a blog post on that ride now it seems they've repainted the cars to look more like taxis :)

Now onto the cars, either they're possibly going to give Speedy the sack and move the cars over to the new Mini Driving School or they're going to buy new cars, not sure which. Just guessing.