MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

By the look of the wall at the back, it isn't going to use up the entire building, so hopefully they can think up something good for the other part of the building (other than maintenance storage). Sadly it doesn't look like they'll be much room for people to watch what happens, unless they're planning to keep the hole in the wall.

I think this attraction could be a good addition to the Kids WB area, but they need to remove Speedy Taxi's once it opens. I don't think this ride will be no where near as good as LTRR was, but if Movie World add plenty of detail and theatrical elements to the ride, it could be something that will better than we all think.

By the look of the wall at the back, it isn't going to use up the entire building, so hopefully they can think up something good for the other part of the building (other than maintenance storage). Sadly it doesn't look like they'll be much room for people to watch what happens, unless they're planning to keep the hole in the wall.

I'm really not sure of the orientation of the hole in the wall, but if this is the way that faces main street - then that wall is too close to be the side of the building - in which case, they have divided it in half. (And if they've done that, then this hole in the wall is probably the 'front entrance' of the ride.)

If they're reserving the other half of the building, they may just be using it for storage as previous, or they may have other plans for a completely different ride on the other side of the wall at a later date....

Edited by AlexB

The thing I don't get about this idea is, why a mini movie world? Why not a looney tunes themed world. When I am on a ride, I want to feel like I am not a the park, but instead been taken on an experience that makes me forget about everything else and just focus on whats going on around me. So I don't get why would someone want to go on a ride, to drove around the exact place where they came from. Yes I understand it is for kids, but couldn't they make it a bit more exciting. For all we know there could be something added to it, to make it more interesting, but from everything we have heard, I don't think that is the case. They already have to ride in the area for kids to drive around in. Why another one. Hopefully they will get rid of Speedy Taxi's once this opens.

Edited by themagician

I wonder if they will include miniature scale versions of the rides.

If they are going to do a mini movie world they need to have them, otherwise its main street, with a few white buildings.

^ Perhaps even a miniature MW Mini Driving School?

They probably will do that.

To the people who have been to MW and had a look at this, how big are those buildings. From the photos they don't look much taller than 2 metres. Any ideas?

To the people who have been to MW and had a look at this, how big are those buildings. From the photos they don't look much taller than 2 metres. Any ideas?

The buildings are about 2 or so metres high.

How do the cars work? Are they self controlled like dodgems? Will they be on a fixed track like vintage cars? Or magnetic like Big Red Car?

They are identical to the Speedy Taxi Cars.

Why do you say they are identical to Speedy Cars? Have you seen them?

And the buildings look higher than 2m to me in that photo...

So if the ride has a mini mini movie world in it, does that mini movie world ride have a mini mini mini movie world in it and then a mini mini mini mini movie world inside it?

Why do you say they are identical to Speedy Cars? Have you seen them?

And the buildings look higher than 2m to me in that photo...

So if the ride has a mini mini movie world in it, does that mini movie world ride have a mini mini mini movie world in it and then a mini mini mini mini movie world inside it?

When I mean Identical I meant in the way they work and everything. They do look quite similar but they are larger. Yes I have seen them in person and also in a few pictures. Also its kinda hard to tell but yeah when I think about it they are taller than 2 metres, probably closer to 3

minicars.jpg

Edited by Luke Beazley

Where did u see these in person? Describe them in full for us then, approximate size, colour schemes etc.

The photo you posted shows nothing. The kid could be sitting in a damn boat for all anyone knows (yes I know he obviously isn't due to ride theme, but you see nothing of the car detail)

Edited by Brad2912