MW Mini Driving School - Officially Confirmed

Brad2912

In regards to Movieworld, I'm more referring to the fact that many people point out the glaring weakness in the park for the 'too old for Looney Tunes, not old enough for thrill rides' market and they respond by replacing a great family ride with a questionable choice, as well as talking about other options that don't really address this at all.

But, in reality, Movieworld is part of a park chain including Sea World and WnW, and combined, they cater to the entire demographic. Few people visit just 'one' park these days due to VIP passes and so on, so you go to a different location, but you get the full range.

I also just want to mention that they didn't 'replace a great family ride with a questionable choice' they replaced a family ride that was once great, but was getting on in years and becoming quite lacklustre, tired and run-down, with a ride that has already found success in other parks around the world based on similar concepts.

As for the 'options' that they're talking about - for all you know, half the options they are presenting aren't serious suggestions. For all you know, the surveys posted by them are so seriously out of whack because they're trying to sort out those people who can't keep a secret about whats in the surveys. (it's possible).

I disagree that the 'contrast is stark'. Movieworld Village Roadshow have been listening for years. The only contrast is that it's taken Dreamworld this long to start to do the same. We may not agree with everything that either park operator is doing, but that doesn't make it the wrong thing to do.

It was still LT themed when it was renamed.

I was meaning for them to replace a LT ride with another LT ride, not change the theme. The area itself is still reasonably LT themed, now this ride seems out of place a little.

Kids’ WB! Fun Zone is where all your favorite Looney Tunes TV show characters, Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety, Sylvester, Wile E. Coyote, Porky Pig and Fog Horn Leghorn, come to play.

• 2 weeks later...

MINI CARS DRIVING SCHOOL UPDATE:

post-29384-0-40171900-1406439972_thumb.j The Building is now officially blue.

post-29384-0-19232000-1406440028_thumb.j New fence get put up!

post-29384-0-19920100-1406440148_thumb.j Inside the building

If you didn't know they have put the Superman Escape track and you drive under it pretty cool! ;) they have also put the Scooby Doo castle in place as well which I couldn't get a picture since it was far way

I also have some update on Fright Nights not really much of a surprise do we have an official Fright Nights topic if we don't have an topic yet could I start the topic? Thanks? Hillbilly45 :D

Edited by The_Ninja_59