Wet 'n' Wild GC - Junior Attraction

I guess I find it strange because as a Dad who has taken kids to the parks every year for almost a decade and seen the experience from 0 - 10 y.o I have always found WNW to be the park with the most entertainment for the kids, followed by SeaWorld with Movie World ok until about 8-9 when it became a few hour visit.

^really what about dreamworld heaps of kid rides, dreamworks characters, log ride, rapids, tigers and the other animals.

my little brother likes dreamworld followed by seaworld then movieworld. (just my little brothers opinion though)

Yes, sorry I was only talking about the 3 linked parks.

DW is clearly the leader for kids aged 0 - 10 in terms of quantity.

If your kid is shorter than 100cm, than all you'll be able to do all day is buccaneer bay, wave pool, and calypso beach. More young kid attractions are sorely needed at WnW, and even though it won't get huge attention on this site, it's a massively important and welcome attraction for the park.

Edited by joz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

WnW have update their website to reflect the addition of Wet 'n' Wild Junior

JCHLSbc.png

Splash into Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast this September to experience Wet’n’Wild Junior, a huge zone just for little adventures. Designed especially for kids, Wet’n’Wild Junior features kid-friendly water slides including miniature versions of our larger thrill slides like Tornado and the Aqua Racers. Wet’n’Wild Junior will also include our multilevel interactive play structure, with 8 slides and a giant tipping bucket.

This amazing area will keep little adventurers entertained all day. Buy a VIP Magic Pass for a great day out!

Photos of WnW Jnr up on my flickr. If anyone knows, is there a way to embed flickr pictures onto a post? Pretty much the whole park is under construction. Only a few water slides were open and the wave pool. Very dead, only half the carpark was full (the small one out front not aos carpark) Everything is getting painted and its starting to look (colour scheme wise) like wnw sydney (IMO) Oh and the Caravan from Carnivale is at wnw too (pic on flickr)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/126695557@N03/sets/72157646930563788/

Edited by Sam Cash

Looks good, and most slides look like mum dad will be able to accompany them as well... just like MWJDS. I know its not what most of this community wanted, but the younger audience has been seriously neglected for a long time at WnW and MW... this serves to even things up a bit.

Wet 'n' Wild Junior is officially open! This was posted on WnW Facebook page today.

We are excited to announce that Wet’n’Wild Junior is now officially open, and we have a range of kid-sized versions of our more thrilling attractions for your little ones to enjoy! We’ve also made some great updates to the existing play structure and kids pool. It’s big fun for little adventurers, so come and see us for a great day of fun!