Future Additions for Gold Coast Theme Parks

Hey guys.

With Dreamworld adding a new big 9 thrill ride and WWW a new slide, what new additions would you like to see at MW,SW and WNW in the future

We know that Sea World is adding Wild next year. So should DW and WWW take a break from adding new rides?

But for sure, WNW and MW need a new addition!!!!!!

What would you like to see, I would like to see a new water slide in WNW and a awesome roller coaster or attraction for Movie World.

Make sure to leave a suggestion!!!

:):)

Well really - the industry and the site is the same thing over and over -

1. bitching that eureka is still standing
  2. bitching about needing a new ride
  3. rumor of new ride
  4. announcement of new ride
  5. parts for new ride on site
  6. construction of new ride
  7. testing of new ride
  8. reviews of new ride
  9. repeat.

You missed that one

Dreamworld REALLY needs a new coaster. The old Thunderbolt was Australia's longest looping coaster and that record has not yet been beaten. For a park always promoting their thrill rides, it's pathetic that they don't have any good proper rollercoasters. But this may not happen until Big Brother finally gets canceled. Lots of land out near Big Brother house. Also there is a certain ride in Gold Rush Country that we all miss and want repaired...

Dreamworld REALLY needs a new coaster. The old Thunderbolt was Australia's longest looping coaster and that record has not yet been beaten. For a park always promoting their thrill rides, it's pathetic that they don't have any good proper rollercoasters. But this may not happen until Big Brother finally gets canceled. Lots of land out near Big Brother house. Also there is a certain ride in Gold Rush Country that we all miss and want repaired...

The land that big brother house is located is leased.

post-1321-0-35716200-1403161217_thumb.jp

Dreamworld sold that land a few years ago for the new town centre. This might be the last year that the house is there.

I've uploaded a google image above with the boundaries on top. Most people already know this but for people who don't. Dreamworld sell off was going to go across the car park in front of the house. When Dreamworld went to sub-divide the land to sell it. The qld government wanted the land on either side of the creek given to them. Which means no one could ever build near the creek. Dreamworld did not end up selling the land near the creek and because the boundary did not change around the creek they did not have to hand it over to the government. This leaves Dreamworld with a lot more land then people think they own.

Edited by skeetafly

There is already sand on that site and a sign advertising that Wild is coming 2015 so it's likely that's happening

I am pretty sure that sign has now been removed.

Dreamworld sold that land a few years ago for the new town centre. This might be the last year that the house is there.

I am pretty sure, but could be wrong, but I think the land for the town centre is on the other side of the road (Coomera train station side), unless the shopping centre is on both sides.

But this may not happen until Big Brother finally gets canceled. Lots of land out near Big Brother house.

But remember it was cancelled back in 2008. They could have done something then. Instead they just rented the house out to people for parties, etc. I would say that it will be a few years before it will be cancelled again. A new generation of people are watching it now, it is one of the most popular shows on tv.

Also there is a certain ride in Gold Rush Country that we all miss and want repaired...

Exactly. If Dreamworld want to expand the park with new attractions, they should replace eureka mine ride and blue lagoon.

I love watching Big Brother. It's a good show. I use to watch it before It got canceled. But I was very young then about 10. So when BB was announced in 2012 I was excited for it. I watched a fair few episodes but I watched pretty much all of 2013's season. I'm excited for the next season and I hope it doesn't get canceled.

I love watching Big Brother. It's a good show. I use to watch it before It got canceled. But I was very young then about 10. So when BB was announced in 2012 I was excited for it. I watched a fair few episodes but I watched pretty much all of 2013's season. I'm excited for the next season and I hope it doesn't get canceled.

I don't think it will any time soon. The ratings are high, especially for eliminations. Dreamworld have to many benefits and attract more and more guests when the show is running.

I'm on the phone at the moment and do not have access to a computer. If no one puts it up by tomorrow I will go online and get the plans for it. In relation to the big brother house. If the house gets removed it does not mean the show will be cancelled. It could be a great chance for them to rebuild the house/shed.

How come Wild isn't happening???? Brad2912. There is already sand on that site and a sign advertising that Wild is coming 2015 so it's likely that's happening

Sign has been gone since the beginning of the year.

Sand at a theme park located on a coastline isn't exactly an extraordinary find.

If you are talking about the reclamation works, no one ever said that was to be Wilds location

A great big 10 thrill ride is a big coaster that's never been in Australia before like those upside down wooden coasters such as Goliath at SFGA or Iron Rattler those would be fun!!! But smooth. A way we could buy those coasters is after the big 9 ride is released, the park could save money depending on how much the coaster would cost.