Dollywood

rappa

So I've just finished two amazing days at Dollywood in Pigeon Forge Tn, USA.

I really just wanted to great this thread in order to tell everyone if you ever have a chance to visit this park DO IT.

It is simply one of the most beautiful places I've visited, both in aesthetics and people. Whoever said DIsney is the Happiest Place on Earth is wrong because the people at this park are happier than any I've encountered anywhere.

The other thing is that this park has this completely real and genuine feel to it, it doesn't feel like a fibreglass imitation of something else, hard to describe until you see and experience it.

The several attractions it has are all top notch and worth a visit on their own, but when you couple the atmosphere, food and entertainment I believe this park becomes a MUST visit.

Check it out!

Tough call really.

For me Thunderhead was a real winner cause I love a bat shit crazy woody.

I did enjoy Wild Eagle but it was my first wing rider so can't really comment on how it compares with others.

Fire Chaser is an awesome ride, so well done as a family/thrill balance. My suspicions were confirmed that Movie World NEEDS this ride.

Everything is great though, the flume (boats looked very familiar lol) was a nice surprise.

And it's got to have the best theme park train ever.

But it's more than rides, food is a big attraction and just atmosphere over everything else.

Ha I did see that and it took me till the second day for it to click where the tower was.

If that's the biggest fault one can find with the park then it's doing pretty well.

I've been in SoCal for an evening now and already encountered 2 rude Disney staff and the general asshokes of this park of the world. Give me the PF folk any day.