Fright Night 2014

Zanstabar

I wouldn't mind see a maze based on Chucky or The Teaxs Chainsaw maze come to MW Fright Night.

Personally I prefer Walking Dead to return instead of Hillbilly Slasher. They did a lot of changes to last years TWD to the year before. What did they do with HS? Recycle 75% of the maze. Did I like HS2? Yes I did but I preferred TWD than HS

I hope that this year they don't do two things with this years FN

1. Lack Of Actors: Last year they hardly had any actors and I hope that this year that there isn't only two actors in only in one maze! TWD only had two actors and HS had four actors. PLEASE BE MORE THAN TWO ACTORS IN A MAZE!

2. Don't make the area to foggy!

Seriously there was so much smoke around the fountain I misplaced my foot making me to sprain my foot which ended me in the First Aid room for 50% of my night.

So far I'm happy what MW has done so far! :)

Can we stop saying 'I hope they bring back Walking Dead' or 'not hillbilly slasher'.

MW have said it is 4 new mazes. No they didn't say IP's, but they don't have to. New means new!

As for Ninja only seeing 2 or 4 actors in an entire maze, are you sure you didn't hit your head when you did your ankle in the heavy fog (which is great-doesn't need toning down at all) because there was substantially more than that in both mazes

Whilst it's a great effect, i'll be really happy if they get rid of the guy with the chainsaw. It does a really great job terrifying people, but:

1. you can hear it before you even enter the maze, so you're anticipating it the whole time
  2. the constant exhaust fumes, coupled with minimal ventilation (in order to keep the whole room smoky) means it's quite nauseating, even for a minute or two. (I pity the actors working that set for the much longer time they would spend there).

I look forward to seeing what MW can do this year. The loss of Sudden Impact hasn't been bad - they got them started, but now they know what they're doing they can do stuff much cheaper, which means overall better mazes and better thrills.

Whatever the mazes, I look forward to them. I don't particularly care what IP they use, i'm unfamiliar with most of them, and for me it's less about 'how true they are to the movie game book whatever, and more just about how well the area is themed, and how well the actors do their job.

Whilst it's nice to have the IP for the backstory and the imagery - I think MW is capable with their in-house people to pull off something without it needing the IP licensing. I don't think many would miss it - so long as it gives the scares and the thrills that you go to this kind of event for.

(Check out the random generic scare actors in the scare zones who get just as many screams as the mazes do)

Just think maybe this year will be only 3 mazes on the photo of cannibal clowns the caption says you voted for it the final maze for fright nights 2014

How many press releases, websites, Facebook posts and radio ads do MW have to put out before people listen to them.

FOUR mazes

All NEW mazes

The amount of posts questioning this or completely disregarding it is crazy!