Fright Night 2014

Zanstabar

It won't happen, but wouldn't it be cool if they did something to WWF? Make it a real ghost town and have actors jump out as the boat goes around behind the mountain. You could even have actors where the turntables are. It'd be a nightmare to operate but it'd definitely be something.

That would be cool but the reason wwf does not operate for night events eg. Frightnights, white Christmas is the fact due to the lack of lighting guest would jump out of the boats

It won't happen, but wouldn't it be cool if they did something to WWF? Make it a real ghost town and have actors jump out as the boat goes around behind the mountain. You could even have actors where the turntables are. It'd be a nightmare to operate but it'd definitely be something.

WWF at night would be a logistical nightmare. Having actors on the course wouldn't make it much easier in my opinion. Would be very cool to see, however.

That would be cool but the reason wwf does not operate for night events eg. Frightnights, white Christmas is the fact due to the lack of lighting guest would jump out of the boats

That is the only reason it could work. With actors being around every corner there would be a level of control with keeping people in boats. I'm sure the actors could police this even if it meant going out of character to fix the problem.

I'm just assuming that there will be a maze in the scooby que. They have put truss on the roof with moving head lights and its only on the "maze side". I highly highly doubt there will be a maze in a tent near wild west. there is a lot of stuff up on that concrete slab(like shipping containers and sea viper cars) so they would have time to move it all and put up the tent and build it inside. Today there was a bobcat flattening land leading up to the fire escape of the show stage. But who knows, I guess we'll find out shortly.

I went Movie World on Saturday and there's no tent up near Wild West Falls where the Saw Maze so either Cannibal Clowns could be in Scooby or in other half in the River Ride building which could be an unlikely since it's been used as for a maintance storage area. You never know with MW! If Cannibal Clowns is going to be in Scooby's they have to start construction either tommorow or on Friday.

Another (unlikely) possibility could be in Intencity area, because in 2009 there was a clown maze in there... Has anyone looked in their lately?

Nope I went on Saturday on the Bumper Cars and there's no construction what so ever.

The maze looks to have great themeing. It seemed quite long as well, or as most mazes in the sound stages usually that long? I can't really remember from last year.

I'm someone who gets scared really easily, so I jump at everything at Fright Night, but I enjoy them (even though my heart rate is very high for the entire night). So this maze will make me jump, but judging from that video, I'm expecting the others to scare me a bit more. Looking forward to it though.

Update went to mw today no work on the scooby maze but the lighting rigs on the roof. I would highly doubt they will have a maze in there this year only 7 days to go seems impossible to me. I bet they have us all fooled and the maze is already set up in a new area maybe over in the studios

Edited by ispy

Update went to mw today no work on the scooby maze but the lighting rigs on the roof I would highly doubt they will have a maze in there this year only 7 days to go seems impossible to me

There was nothing much to darkness last year, just a bunch of wooden walls and a few curtains put up. It could easily be done, just look at the HHN's clown maze. It's not too extravagant with theming but it gets the job done. Don't be surprised if it is used.