Fright Night 2014

Zanstabar

Not long to go now can not wait to see what movie world will do this year especially since they keep highlighting the fact it's the biggest budget frightnight ever.

still have not seen a tv ad or anything else other then Facebook

Also have a very reliable source tell me that they are doing behind-the-scenes tours of mazes and stuff before the start of selected nights

Edited by ispy

New ticket options

Fast track $45.00

behind-the-scenes tours $49.95

Behind The Screams Tour

Behind the Screams Tour is an exclusive informational walking tour providing an overview of this years Live the Terror event.

Along with a lights-on walkthrough of our 2 hero mazes guests have the opportunity to take photos throughout and attend a meet and greet to pick the brains of our maze designers.

Tour includes lunch at Ricks Café Buffet before the tour & a commemorative lanyard. The tour lasts around 1.5 hours. Max 20 guests per group.

How good is this just booked my ultimate terror tour $149.95

The Ultimate Terror Tour

This exclusive experience is the ultimate way to Live the Terror at Fright Nights. Enjoy a unique night of horror that includes:

Early entry to the event, welcome pack & commemorative lanyard

Access to the private VIP terror lounge, inclusive of food & drinks to die for!

Get behind the screams Q&A with some of our talented team

An exclusive behind the scenes terror tour experience with your VIP guide (with a maximum of 15 pax in a group)

Unlimited fast track priority access at the mazes all night

Fast track priority queuing at selected rides all night

Reserved seating at the Hollywood stunt driver 2 show

Souvenir ride photo

Edited by ispy

Two tours are available.

Behind The Screams Tour

Behind the Screams Tour is an exclusive informational walking tour providing an overview of this years Live the Terror event. Along with a lights-on walkthrough of our 2 hero mazes guests have the opportunity to take photos throughout and attend a meet and greet to pick the brains of our maze designers.

Tour includes lunch at Ricks Café Buffet before the tour & a commemorative lanyard. The tour lasts around 1.5 hours. Max 20 guests per group.

The Ultimate Terror Tour

This exclusive experience is the ultimate way to Live the Terror at Fright Nights. Enjoy a unique night of horror that includes:

Early entry to the event, welcome pack & commemorative lanyard

Access to the private VIP terror lounge, inclusive of food & drinks to die for!

Get behind the screams Q&A with some of our talented team

An exclusive behind the scenes terror tour experience with your VIP guide (with a maximum of 15 pax in a group)

Unlimited fast track priority access at the mazes all night

Fast track priority queuing at selected rides all night

Reserved seating at the Hollywood stunt driver 2 show

Souvenir ride photo

This year's frightnights is going to be amazing not long to go so excited got my tickets now going ultimate terror tour. Now i just have to wait and explain to my gf I just spend $300 to go to frightnights.

I will post a review how the tour goes I am going on the 2nd night

Edited by ispy