Fright Night 2014

Zanstabar

The mazes in the Soundstages are always amazing but I feel like the Show Stage is a bit neglected by the community. They can still put something just as good as the Soundstages in the Show Stage. The first moment I walked past the Hillbilly Slasher junkyard, I had the same reaction as walking up to Herschel's Barn in the Walking Dead.

When you look at the mazes from above the show stage is a really awkward shape unlike the sound stages which are giant rectangles. This makes it hard for larger scenes to be included like the caravan park from Walking Dead last year. I personally thought the hillbilly maze last year was really well done, I don't understand what issues people have with it.

It's so weird how they've done absolutely no promo for anything other than the 2 studio mazes.. Not even a photo or anything for the other 2 mazes and is there even any shows this year? It would be pretty crap if there was so big show in the stunt driver area like every other year. The shows always balance out the crowd throughout the park. And I couldn't even think myself of what kind of show they could produce this year seeing as there's no theme... They've always used motorbikes to pump up the crowds but seeing as with hollywood stunt driver 2 now showcasing motorbikes every day i don't think it would get the crowd as pumped up as it used to

Edited by kujotess

Was there a show in the Arena last year? I generally don't bother with the shows as I use the time I have for the mazes, which are generally quieter if/when a show is on. They have never really promoted the individual mazes as such, moreso the event. This year there has been wolf creek specific marketing. And remember it was only wolf creek and evil within that were open for the media night.

No Shows this year! Source came from one of my mates who works at the park! :)

Time to get a new source lol yes there is going to be a stunt show I guess my source is better then yours very similar show to the day show just with a evil twist. There will also be a few shows under the big screen

Edited by ispy

See brad that makes sense, stick a tv up out the front like they have on that travelling 9D cinema thing where you can see what the experience is like on the inside. It's not revealing anything secret as you know you're going into the maze to be scared, and there's no telling how far along the camera is anyway.