Batman 75th Anniversary

lfrit4

God I hope Movieworld does something. This would be a really good opportunity to install something big to tie it into Batman's Anniversary. Unfortunately I dare say that seeing as it is July any decent large new attraction would have been announced by now, though we can live and hope.

Oh and I grabbed the logo you posted as my new Avatar hope you don't mind :P

Edited by DJKostya

I don't think movieworld will have another major thrill ride this year. (Definitely not another DC superhero themed ride) maybe they could update the shadows of Gotham batman show. Not sure how but the current one is still around the batman begin movie maybe if they could updated to the dark night and include the joker.

Edited by lolman123

I really hope its doesn't involve batman because we already have to much batman related rides and a show. I just wish movieworld was more than DC superheros, looney tunes and Scoobydoo. The only ride still based on a movie is Scooby doo spooky coaster and when that goes we've got "superhero, Looney tunes world." Feat Hollywood stunt show and wild west log ride.

I really hope its doesn't involve batman because we already have to much batman related rides and a show. I just wish movieworld was more than DC superheros, looney tunes and Scoobydoo. The only ride still based on a movie is Scooby doo spooky coaster and when that goes we've got "superhero, Looney tunes world." Feat Hollywood stunt show and wild west log ride.

Totally agree with you, it should be more movie themed

But it's not a ride, it's just something special for his 75th anniversary

So other than

DC characters

Looney Tunes

Scooby

Tell me what theme/licence they should apply to a new ride in your opinion

The first two movies aren't Warner Brothers, but the second two are (at least in America). If they wanted to I don't think it would be impossible to get the rights. Personally, I'm all for the park doing something for Batman's 75th anniversary.

As far as what movie franchise the park should use, I think given there working relationship with Merlin I think a Lego Movie ride is a gimmie, or maybe something San Andreas related since it's such a big movie being filmed here.

Harry Potter is a Warner Bros. franchise, and that's at Universal! If MW was to get a terminator ride, alll they would have to do would be to get the license rights for the film, but that may be hard depending on the studio.

I would really love to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory implemented somehow (dark ride?) as well as the old gangster films (stuntshow?) and finally, Godzilla (immersive tunnel maybe?)

All of these would be possible, as the Tim Burton Charlie is a Warner film, as is their back catalogue of gangster films and the latest Godzilla film.

I don't understand some people on this site, I thought everyone wanted to know new things and what's happening. There's been no breach of contracts at all, if you ask around here most of them tell you what's happening without giving away too much info. Just be excited or don't bother commenting