I Won A "Luna Park" Family Pass!

Johno

Hey Guys! Around the second last week of school (before the easter holidays), I won a Family Pass to "Luna Park Sydney" this was a very fly moment for me, I just can't wait! The Family Pass is for 4 people. The day is: Saturday April 4th from 11:00am - 5:00pm All rides are free as it is "Luna Park's" "Family Day" and extra tickets can NOT be bought on the day. So for all you guys that did not win a "Family Pass" your day is the day after, Sunday. I am sorry but, I will have fun for all of you! P.S. This will be my first vist to "Luna Park Sydney" Awesome!

Hey Guys! I had a great day at "Luna Park Sydney" though I still love "Wonderland" It will take some time getting use to the park as it will now be my only source of fun. :( But over all I had a great day but, became sick by the end of it all. The "Mouse" was NOT working on the day and aswell as the "Ranger" but, the "Ranger" was inmotion by about 3:00pm. The thing that you stick to the wall was NOT working (was NOT even finished for the opening) and the thing that you stick to the wall and go around up and down was not working also. Have fun if any of you guys go! Also, Sorry I'm NOT on here all the time. My computer is really stuffed, I am waiting for our NEW computer to be picked up. :D See Ya!