TOT Queue elevators?

Sam Cash

From what I think I can remember is befor dreamworks/nickolonedine centeral was built and when the TOT entry and skull was on the the other side of the ride to were you exit now, this use to be the old exit, I think onley remember little bits of the old TOT entry/exit cause was onley just tall enough to ride it a few years after it opened.

Thought this was going to be a thread about a Spanish Tower of Terror!

We have a tower of terror that elevators?

In other news,

¿No había en algún momento un pre-show torre del terror? ¿O era sólo por un lanzamiento para los medios? Sé que he preguntado esto antes, pero no puedo recordar la respuesta. Me pareció ver en algún lugar de un par de trajes y personajes que serían "evacuados" a caminar a través. Tal vez me estoy inventando esto, no estoy seguro.

¿No había en algún momento un pre-show torre del terror? ¿O era sólo por un lanzamiento para los medios? Sé que he preguntado esto antes, pero no puedo recordar la respuesta. Me pareció ver en algún lugar de un par de trajes y personajes que serían "evacuados" a caminar a través. Tal vez me estoy inventando esto, no estoy seguro.

Que?

I remember riding the elevator into the sovernier shop from the ride exit. This was before tot2. So things must have changed.

The elevator was for exiting the ride, and a ramp was at the entrance.

The exit elevator is still there, however there used to be a set of two elevators at the entrance where the second set of stairs are (see the image at the beginning of the thread)

For those wondering how it worked you would queue as per normal until you reached the black/white wall room or the end of the narrow section after (near the base of the stairs). The queue would end and you would be grouped and board the elevators, go up to what is now the purple room where you would exit the elevators and a short wait to board the ride. The stairs have basically removed the need for an additional operator for the elevator and two elevators to maintain.