Sign in to follow this  
Trevor A Knott

inbetweeners 2

36 posts in this topic

Not that hard to figure out. DazzaM translated it pretty well. Has it occurred to anyone that Trevor might have a certain condition that makes it hard to form coherent sentences, let alone build up courage to post on a public forum? Take the extra minute to figure out what he said and contribute if you have anything constructive to say.

^i totally agree. this person might have a issue with making sentences or something(as Flea said). imagine what this person must be thinking. maybe instead of posting negative things about what he said ask him what he meant or try and work out what he was talking about. come on guys you should know better.

Edited by lolman123

I can see why Pin142 has warning points.

Will be honest and say I have no idea why I am the only user with a warning point field. All I know is at one point the forums were updated and I somehow ended up with one. As for the why I have points, you think that is bad you don't want to be around me at work!

Getting back on topic after seeing the first movie and not getting the big deal over it even with the inclusion of local parks and attractions I don't think I will be seeing the second one.

^ Dang you changed it - now we don't know how many warning posts you have. You could have changed it to: '1 of 2 people with a warning post.'

Cue the thread: 'Warning posts and what they really mean'

And back on topic: I'm looking forward to the film. I was pleasantly surprised by the original.