The Ultimate Terror Tour (Fright Nights 2014)

downunder196

As you know the opening night of Movie World's Fright Nights is in a little over a week. I will be attending that night with the Ultimate Terror Tour. I know there is already a Fright Nights topic but I thought I'd make this breakaway thread as an easier way for me (and others) to share their experiences of the tour for those who aren't lucky enough to attend.

The first point I have is this. A part of the night is a Q&A with some of the Fright Nights team and although I have some questions in mind, is there anything you guys are interested to find out about? I'll see what I can do about recording responses.

I would really like to know how someone could get into a position in the maze design team, as well as if they have an plans to increase the number of mazes or running dates in the future.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/digital-life/games/movie-world-halloween-maze-blurs-the-line-between-games-and-reality-20141001-10om7y.html

Work at the park for 18 years :P

Tomorrow is opening night!

Is there anything else you guys would like me to ask in the Q&A tomorrow night?

Yeah could you ask them if they can take some photos and upload them directly to Parkz instead of 3rd party sites?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok wow I did the UTT tonight and I can't say just how awesome this experience is! It's worth any price they put on it.

The whole experience is extremely well put together and is actually a thorough VIP treatment, which Id put right up there with the universal RIP tours.

The special behind the scenes tour they've put together was one of the most hilarious and well constructed pieces of entertainment I've seen done by the park in ages, and the fact it's for select group just makes it even better.

Won't ruin with any spoilers but the time spent 'obverving' within the maze was the highlight of the evening. Not at ALL dull and very interactive.

Of course the fast track perks just top it all off. No waits for any rides or mazes which all had massive lines.

GO DO IT BEFORE ITS OVER!