Parent Swap at Movieworld

MacPark

Turns out most the rides do parent swap and the big board out front says weather it does. Its a shame only half the staff know about it and one lady rudly told me I couldnt take my pram into the Justice league as I was entering (it said parent sawp avalible) and I said "well how do I parent swap" and she say to me you need to go back to the gift shop and enter backwards. Justic League doesnt have a gift shop exit!

We figured it out in the end. Superman and scooby we both used it on and it worked well.

Superman: Ask the entry host and inform them you want to do a parent swap. Wait at the shop whilst the other parent queues up and tell the loader / grouper that your doing a parent swap. Once you get off the ride also let the unloader know and they will send you through the staff door to the load platform.

Arkham Asylum: Line up as normal and let the attendant know your doing a parent swap. One parent rides while the other waits on the load platform with the child, then swap over and both exit once both parents have rode.

Scooby Doo: Tell the entry host that your doing a parent swap, one lines up whilst the other parent goes to the exit and waits. Once they have finished the first ride, they swap over and enter through a side door between the load / unload platform.

Green Lantern / Wild West Falls / Batwing - SpaceShot: Same setup as Arkham Asylum basically