Adventures With JWorld

White Christmas 2014

36 posts in this topic

White Christmas 2014 tickets are on sale now! Purchase your ticket to secure your night or redeem your ticket if you're a VIP Gold Pass holder:http://bit.ly/1wHa69z

Bring the whole family and follow the magic to Movie World this December for the White Christmas you've always dreamed of! #MWWhiteChristmas#movieworld

(Credit from Movie World's Facebook Page) :)

I haven't been to WC before, but was just wondering what the ride queues are like. Because the event is only 3 hours I'd imagine if people were to do rides you would only be able to do a couple and then watch the main parade at the end of the night. What else is there to do at it?

I haven't been to WC before, but was just wondering what the ride queues are like. Because the event is only 3 hours I'd imagine if people were to do rides you would only be able to do a couple and then watch the main parade at the end of the night. What else is there to do at it?

Don't forget to see the lighting of the lights. Hears a video I filmed at last years event:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMc5pXDXHaE

I also checked out the carols and saw the parade (get to the parade early for a good spot). I only rode Superman Escape twice at the end of the night (it's awesome at night!). Tip: Go to the park during the day to see the Christmas film at the Roxy and ride Scooby Doo as there is a very limited time during the night.