Warner Village Entertainment Precint?

Zanstabar

Hello all,

I was browsing the Wyatt Design Group website when I came across the unique plan for an entertainment precinct apparently planned for Warner Bros Movie World.

Precinct Gold Coast, Australia For Warner Bros. Movie World Australia on the Gold Coast, Wyatt Design Group,* provided a master plan and conceptual design for an entertainment district that would be located at the exit of the theme park as an extension of the day’s visit. The program included several international branded eateries, retail shops, attractions, a giant programmed show fountain, and amphitheater for live shows. *Work performed as MSI Design for Warner Village Theme Parks 2011
post-29435-0-17955700-1415434464_thumb.jpost-29435-0-02989400-1415434468_thumb.jpost-29435-0-64192800-1415434476_thumb.jpost-29435-0-79708600-1415434481_thumb.j
What are everyone's thoughts about this concept?

I've just spent half an hour searching the forum archives, because I am POSITIVE this has already been discussed... right down to the Johnny Rockets restaurant.

If the concept masterplan was done in 2011, i'm guessing it was on these boards in 2011 or 2012.

Pretty sure VRTP were in Partnership with Merlin (lego) entertainment back then too, which would explain the lego centre.