Roller-Coaster.com.au Online Store

Richard

As seen on this article at Roller-Coaster.com.au: As Roller-Coaster.com.au continues to come together to become an all-inclusive source for Australian roller coaster and theme park enthusiasts, yet more avenues are being created. The current lineup of products includes a wide variety of different styles of shirts and tops, hats and even boxer shorts sporting the Roller-Coaster.com.au logo. For around the home there's mugs and cups, a lunchbox, apron, frisbee (a.k.a. flying disc) and a teddy bear. Be sure to check out the mousepad featuring a high-quality coaster photograph. The flagship of the store, something totally unique to Roller-Coaster.com.au - you won't find this on any other coaster sites - is the collection of posters. Coaster Profile Poster Series: Coaster Profile Posters are 16" x 20" full-colour posters showcasing roller coasters around Australian and the world, with photographs and some brief information about the rides. The current posters feature Dreamworld's Cyclone. Each poster will only be available for a limited time to make way for new ones, so be sure to get in and get them before they are replaced! Theme Parks of the World Poster Series: This is a unique series of 11" x 17" posters featuring some of the more stunning sights of theme parks around the world and can include rides, attractions or just picturesque landmarks. Focusing on beauty rather than thrills, each poster will feature a few photographs as well as a small body of text. They will be periodically replaced with new ones. Each poster will only be available for a limited time to make way for new ones, so be sure to get in and get them before they are replaced! More posters and other products will be introduced over time. Using CafePress to create the products gives us an incredibly diverse range of products at fairly reasonable prices, without sacrificing quality. Check it out now!

• 1 month later...

Your not worng about having a wide variety of stuff! You even have your own lunchbox! So are the products just made on demand as they are ordered? I assume your not keeping a stock pile of every item in garage? :) Are they shipped straight from cafepress? I assume the prices are in Australian dollars? Nice Idea Shaun

But what about the posters? Are the 2 taht are avaliable the only 2 Avaliable? I really do need some posters for my room, but if I had one of "Sleeping Beautys Castle" my friends would think Im a pansy or something. The cyclone one is cool, but I'd really like to see A dueling dragons poster, that ride is so cool. Ill probably buy some when more become avaliable to put up in my room.

I'm actually looking at adding a third poster type, much larger than the previous two (more or less twice the size of the current Cyclone poster), which will feature whole parks (say, several photographs of the major thrill rides etc.), and not be Australia-specific. The first one will probably be an Orlando or California park.

There are now three versions of an all new Islands of Adventure poster. All three are the same design, but they vary in size and price. The shop's been changed slightly from what it was before. The design will probably change soon. And how about a special deal, just to get things rolling. Buy any two products or more, and you'll recieve, absolutely free, your choice of a Total Thrills 2004 calendar, or a "Limited Edition" Total Thrills shirt from the March Wonderland Sydney Farewell meet. Of course, stocks are limited (for the giveaway products, order as much as you like from the store). If you order four or more products, you can receive both. No strings, nothing dodgy, just some free stuff. Even if you buy two bumper stickers at USD$3.50, you'll still receive a free shirt or calendar. No additional shipping costs for the free products (CafePress will charge shipping costs as usual). This deal will only last until June 15, so act fast!

Schwarz, you haven't read anything have you? Have a read, and you'll answer your questions. Use your brain for a change. Do you read anything before you post? It makes me wonder...

Prices are unfortunately in USD.
Shipping costs are unfortunately a bit steep. It'll work out to around $10 for a single item, then about $5.50 for each further item.

There are now several more posters available, including Journey to Atlantis (SeaWorld Orlando) and Xcelerator (Knott's) - both work out to around AUD$24 + shipping each. Also, there are now seven Disney framed prints available. They work out to about AUD$70 + shipping each, so I know it's fairly steep but I'd personally say they're probably worth every penny if you're into Disney parks and rides. Remember that if you're after the shirt/calendar deal, you've only got about a week to get orders in. I've gotten a few orders, but you still get your choice of a shirt or poster. Please if you do order, contact me, so I can get in touch with you about your choice for a freebie and your postal address (it's done entirely independent of CafePress).