Question about Dreamworld

coopdapoop

The slide that goes through the mountain was called Krakatoa's Revenge. Blue Lagoon was Dreamworld's water park from 1983 - 2006. It was included in your entry price but closed a few months before White Water World opened (not included in Dreamworld;s entry price). I had my first job working at the Fat Fish food outlet (now it's falling down).

This area is overdue for redevelopments but they most likely need to wait till Big Brother is finally axed for work to be done.

1min in to this video is all about Blue Lagoon. Also check out how awesome and well themed Dreamworld used to be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbglBUlA2ec

Edited by Gary86

There's been no official announcement, but ratings have fallen sharply this year, whereas the previous 2 seasons had the best ratings the show had ever had. I've always liked the show, but haven't stopped watching it after 2 weeks as this years housemates are just plain boring.

Still doubt it's cancelling will result in anything happening to blue lagoon

They haven't helped the ratings situation by airing at 8:42, 9:38, 7:41, and randomly changing the broadcast to channel GO, and forgoing episodes because of special events like the cricket. It's like they're intentionally tanking the ratings to get out of their contract with Endemol Southern Star or something.

Although ratings are low on Big Brother I doubt it will be going anywhere soon. The ratings are consistent and the show targets the key demographics of a younger audience which is highly sought after in advertising, and Big Brother has been in the top 2 programs for this key demographic almost every night it has aired.

^well kfc and bb are both shit so their perfect for each other!

All the AirWick ads to try and cover the stench of shit from those two. Will be honest and say I very rarely watch local TV, most of my viewing is through Hulu. Nothing really local that appeals although I have been catching glimpses of Cricket and will agree that it is more important than Big Bother. Don't they also have another two channels, why not just move it channels and not time? Doubt that there would be anything on Go! that couldn't be interrupted.