2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

Is beg money that the same people saying they should rotate to different rides all day are the same ones saying how good Disney is to have every ride with unique costumes for the ops...

Doesn't mean they can't use the same system as Disney... Just have employees rotate within a single attraction: Greeter, Counter, seatbelt check, ride operator etc. seems to work.

Id bet money that the same people saying they should rotate to different rides all day are the same ones saying how good Disney is to have every ride with unique costumes for the ops...

Doesn't mean they can't use the same system as Disney... Just have employees rotate within a single attraction: Greeter, Counter, seatbelt check, ride operator etc. seems to work.

Yeah I was pretty sure that was the case with Disney - they are themed to the same ride, they don't change costume - and they rotate around the positions within the ride so they're doing something different... except of course the lead - who generally mans the same post all shift.

That said - aren't most cast members in Aus wearing the same uniform all over the park?

Movie World ride operators only wear the "Park Uniform" for Scooby Doo, Shows staff, WBK / RoadRunner and breaks.

If your working on Superman, Arkham, GL (if / when it re-opens), West, JL, Batwing you have to wear a designated uniform. Even if your only going there for 30 minutes your meant to wear a costume. The only exception was if you were going to Scooby Doo lift or high zone or Wild West Falls lift room where guests wouldn't see you break the theme.

I still remember that one time when Scooby Doo evacuated whilst I was in High Zone wearing an Arkham jumpsuit... the guests were a bit confused haha. Even some of the food and beverage staff wear special uniforms depending on the outlet they work in.

I'd really like to see the Motocoaster sold on, I'm sure Aussie world would take it!

Don't think it's going any time soon... it's not even that old.

Then have a B&M put in its place

Yeah good luck trying to get them to buy one of them...

The newer members are always the same... wanting those B&Ms when in reality the day DW do get a B&M would be equivalent the day when disney open a park in Australia... *sigh*

The newer members are always the same... wanting those B&Ms when in reality the day DW do get a B&M would be equivalent the day when disney open a park in Australia... *sigh*

The day dreamworld ever gets a B&M or any type of coaster above the $20mill mark will all be sitting in our wheelchair's watching our grand children ride it?

I'd really like to see the Motocoaster sold on, I'm sure Aussie world would take it! Then have a B&M put in its place, followed by reopening eureka mountain

Dream on, kid. DW will never get a good coaster. As much as the idea of Australia's first B&M is a good one, it's too unrealistic, especially for a park like Dreamworld. Led Zeppelin was on sale a while ago and could have been a great fit for DW but it's now heading to Vietnam.

It would be cool, but very costly / impractical, etc. If GD was to get some sort of makeover, ALA TOT2, I would love to see if it would be possible to get the Falcon's Fury style gondola (which pitches riders down to face the ground).

Could you imagine that? Riding ToT2 facing the ground, how cool! And to be honest, they would only need a new car to do that, a bit costly though.