2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

49 minutes ago, themagician said:

^Is the lift hill smoother now, or is there still that rocking back and forth? And when you come back into the station, do you still stop 10m back from the station, and then every metre stop and move again?

the ride doesn't rock back and forth when going up, and it stops only once when it's coming back into the station not every meter :) 

1 hour ago, themagician said:

Menu for the Grid Burgers. Food sounds nice and seems reasonably priced:

image.thumb.jpeg.b913d48de1a86d5384fc01d

And you now queue in the inside out the building:

image.thumb.jpeg.3ebb588802e62b978ff7d94

Photos from TPSN

I thought it was illegal for Australian theme parks to sell alcohol, being family friendly places.

Its great to hear that Cyclone has become better. I am looking forward to trying it out myself. Are the cobwebs still in the station or did DW clean them up?

1 hour ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

just got off the ride, It's much smoother than Cyclone hands down, the theming in the queue line is pretty good, as what Magicain said, you queue up in the turbine room and you exit where the entrance for the Cyclone was, I'm giving it an 8/10 :) 

What would you have rated it before the refurb? What are the queue times like for it, are the staff trying to cycle quickly?

Edited by Santa07

3 hours ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

I thought it was illegal for Australian theme parks to sell alcohol, being family friendly places.

Its great to hear that Cyclone has become better. I am looking forward to trying it out myself. Are the cobwebs still in the station or did DW clean them up?

No more illegal than a cinema or a restaurant and those are family friendly places. Only time it is illegal is if they don't have a liquor license or if the person has had too much to drink and they keep selling alcohol. You will find most Australian parks are licensed to sell alcohol for the duration of opening plus outside of operating hours to cater for functions and events.

3 hours ago, XxMrYoshixX said:

Billabong restaurant has sold alcoholic beverages for as long as I can remember you just can't bring your own in.