2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

From Dreamworld's Facebook page

There’s a bear in there… and a chair as well… there are people with games…. And stories to tell. Open wide, come inside the new Play School Art Room at ABC KIDS WORLD! 2 sleeps to Go.

Looks like we have more than rides coming. Art room??? 

10537440_10153047022933613_8873523982843812499_n.jpg

1908116_10153047022628613_8001608756236550606_n.jpg

11146601_10153047022323613_466719513821656043_n.jpg

Edited by Tim Dasco

We took a very excited 3yr old today for the opening. She and our 18mth old loved the Bananas maze however was pretty disappointed with the new Giggle and Hoot ride as it had a 100 cm min height. 

She's 3.5 and only 95cm tall so will probably be over G&H by the time she is tall enough. 

Wiggles shop is now refurb to ABC shop with similar prices to the normal ABC shops.

There were bubble machines going. We didn't go in to the new Fun Spot though.

We didn't get there til 2pm but lines were all really short on all the rides which surprised me! Don't think I have pics except for the inside of the maze sorry

I have to say, after visiting DW this morning and seeing the new ABCkids area, I'm fairly impressed with the effort and money spent on this area of the park. It's bright and colourful and cheery. I also love the creative aspects like the giant iceblocks, the paintbrushes/paint tube area, the button seats etc.... the theming is great :D My kids loved exploring all the new aspects of this area, along with all the nice licks of paint on everything else :)

One thing I do feel sorry for though, and that's the ride attendants of the new Hoot 'n' Hop ride. It has its own somewhat annoying theme song which plays whilst the ride is in operation, with Hoot & Hootabelle singing. I can imagine many of them will be hearing it repeating in their head as they try to sleep at night, after hearing it play over and over all day at work LOL.

if 2 hours later is within your definition of 'very soon' you must be a chick getting ready to go out 

Oi! Not all chicks take 2 hours to get ready to go out. It only takes me like 15 minutes... I don't bother with makeup and fashion and all that lol. I just chuck on a pair of pants and a shirt, give my hair a quick brush, chuck on some shoes and off I go :P

One thing I do feel sorry for though, and that's the ride attendants of the new Hoot 'n' Hop ride. It has its own somewhat annoying theme song which plays whilst the ride is in operation, with Hoot & Hootabelle singing. I can imagine many of them will be hearing it repeating in their head as they try to sleep at night, after hearing it play over and over all day at work LOL.

Might need to get the earmuffs on ToT and Buzzsaw here too ;)