2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

if they return to the interior, they need to enclose the top, and air condition it. fans aren't enough in a brutal QLD summer with no external airflow.

I doubt they have time to do anything with it though, and given it's age, probably isn't worth it (look at Viper). I do hope they do something with it to change the look though.

A giant spiral really suited the theme of a cyclone. For Hot Wheels, perhaps not. 

if they return to the interior, they need to enclose the top, and air condition it. fans aren't enough in a brutal QLD summer with no external airflow.

I'm not too knowledgeable on the subject, but would it really be too difficult to enclose and air-condition the building? They do have a whole heap of time at their disposal, it might as well happen

Another little thought just entered my mind...

Unlike almost all of the rides (bar Dreamworks), Hot Wheels is actually a licensed property. Because of this, the ride is essentially representing the brand name that it holds. Could this mean that the chances of the ride falling into disrepair would be slim? I surely hope so....

Another little thought just entered my mind...

Unlike almost all of the rides (bar Dreamworks), Hot Wheels is actually a licensed property. Because of this, the ride is essentially representing the brand name that it holds. Could this mean that the chances of the ride falling into disrepair would be slim? I surely hope so....

Mick Doohan must not care too much about the faded posters and run down looking area around MDMC. 

Was at Dreamworld today, I don't have any clear pics but they are getting in early for Christmas cause they have brought all there reefs, garlands and trees out.

I was also looking at the huge globe and they have glass permanent fencing up and would I be correct in saying they have used the old  motorcycle ball only done up of course.

I just received an email back from Dreamworld after giving them a bit of customer feedback and I mentioned to them about the current state of the Mississippi river and they said it might not look too appealing but they said it makes there water way even more healthy, prevents weed growth and is very nutritional for the marine life.

So our un-appealing river isn't  as bad as we think.

I just received an email back from Dreamworld after giving them a bit of customer feedback and I mentioned to them about the current state of the Mississippi river and they said it might not look too appealing but they said it makes there water way even more healthy, prevents weed growth and is very nutritional for the marine life.

So our un-appealing river isn't  as bad as we think.

I've mentioned before that I suspect the complaining about the river is generally done by 'city' dwellers. 

It always looks pretty typical to me, the only issue is the rubbish and that is just a reflection of ordinary people and hard for Dreamworld to manager. 

It always looks pretty typical to me, the only issue is the rubbish and that is just a reflection of ordinary people and hard for Dreamworld to manager. 

Totally agree. If they want a natural creek/river look for the park, then they are doing the right thing. If they didn't then they can just get some of those little paddlewheel devices in that Melbourne Zoo uses to keep their pond water chirning. 

Obviously they are happy with the former! So long as they keep on top of the rubbish removal since guests can be such pigs ?