2015 in Dreamworld - ABC Kids World, V8 Supercars and more

Reanimated35

1 hour ago, OceanGirl said:

If it's at $50p/h like my husband gets paid on average for his DJ gigs, you wouldn't be complaining ? Mind you, he actually does work hard for it... there is a lot more involved than meets the eye for legitimate DJs. Beat mixing, key mixing, editing etc. to keep things running consistently. There is a lot of homework involved behind the scenes. 

Very true! I also get $50 an hour aswell, so it is great money! It's just what people don't see is where all the hard work comes in.

17 minutes ago, totta3 said:

someone has changed the cyclone page on wikapedia I was looking at the page the hit the back button and the person must have just changed it.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Wheels_Sidewinder

Totta, did you STEAL three of my photos and use them without asking for permission?.. 

I just noticed he also stole TTSPN, DW's photos of the ride... 

Edited by The_Ninja_59

31 minutes ago, totta3 said:

someone has changed the cyclone page on wikapedia I was looking at the page the hit the back button and the person must have just changed it.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Wheels_Sidewinder

How did it really take you 2.5 hours to edit that?

Also, could you stop with the bullshit and just say "hey guys, I edited the page with new info". 

Capture.thumb.PNG.39d3e0754d9f83aa78c584

29 minutes ago, The_Ninja_59 said:

Totta, did you STEAL three of my photos and use them without asking for permission?.. 

Better yet, he also has released them to the Internet under a Creative Commons license for you!
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Enclosed_hallway_before_circular_room.jpg

Also, seriously, how old are you?

This is one sentence.

then the old wind machine thing being pulled apart creating a large tall cylinder with life large hot wheels track with some hot wheels cars with some hot wheels side winder graphic print on them then the old look a like spinning room has being made into a circular room with some card board cut out cars on the walls and floors but this is very annoying every time the train leaves the station you need to block your ears because there is some super loud vehicles revs that are very annoying but throughout the queue there are TV's playing videos and music clips.

That page isn't a hot lap; it's a hot mess.

In regards to the photographs, that's just dispicable. If you used them, you should've at bare minimum asked first. A simple sentence could stop a lot of people being annoyed

13 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

This is one sentence.

Edgar Allen Poe, William Shakespeare, and Charles Dickens don't hold a candle to the literary genius that is Totta

Edited by Zanstabar

14 minutes ago, reanimated35 said:

then the old wind machine thing being pulled apart creating a large tall cylinder with life large hot wheels track with some hot wheels cars with some hot wheels side winder graphic print on them then the old look a like spinning room has being made into a circular room with some card board cut out cars on the walls and floors but this is very annoying every time the train leaves the station you need to block your ears because there is some super loud vehicles revs that are very annoying but throughout the queue there are TV's playing videos and music clips.

Wtf... that was seriously posted on the Wikipedia page? My head hurts reading it. Wikipedia is intended to be a source of education, not a place for posting random and throwaway personal descriptions or opinions of any sort. Don't even get me started on the blatant lack of spelling, grammar and punctuation in that paragraph. 

In future I strongly suggest leaving it to the Wiki experts. 

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

You're a DJ?

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that haha. That's why I was so intrigued about the DJ :)

I remember riding Tatsu and I think that had a vest harness on it? Obviously a totally different ride, but I remember it being quite comfortable actually. ? Are these kind of in a way similar to the new trains?

Edited by xRazzBerryx

1 hour ago, xRazzBerryx said:

Yes, sorry I forgot to mention that haha. That's why I was so intrigued about the DJ :)

I remember riding Tatsu and I think that had a vest harness on it? Obviously a totally different ride, but I remember it being quite comfortable actually. ? Are these kind of in a way similar to the new trains?

Find it interesting then, as a DJ yourself, that you'd publicly call out another DJ for 'grabbing the cash for little work', or question if he is even DJing or just pretending. 

3 hours ago, Brad2912 said:

Find it interesting then, as a DJ yourself, that you'd publicly call out another DJ for 'grabbing the cash for little work', or question if he is even DJing or just pretending. 

To be honest, there are a lot of DJ's I know that don't deserve to be getting paid as much as they do. Some definitely put in the hard work, but some are honestly just crap and shouldn't be taking the spot of someone who has worked so hard for it!

Most of it is publicity, if you get your name out there you will be booked at various venues just because you have that name. It's stupid & I don't agree with it but hey, that's life. You've just gotta keep working hard until the hard work pays off :) 

9 hours ago, reanimated35 said:

I'm pretty sure he's over 18 at least, because he claimed that he worked for Kevil Hill, the Mainteance Team and Alex The Lion.. remember he said that kiddos? image.thumb.jpeg.b9d2062677f38e0d219fb22

Also thank you Respectableuser for taking the pictures down :) image.thumb.jpeg.18660672300478cbe4fbea9

Edited by The_Ninja_59