New dolphin show on the way for Seaworld

Theme Park Girl

I can confirm Imagine is getting reworked and this has come from sources other than facebook fanboy pages.

I have no idea of the content, but given the behaviours (they aren't "tricks") are both variable and limited (they don't always do the same behaviour in the same order every show to keep the variety up for the animals), i'm speculating that we'll see the show reworked, a different order of major portions of the show, similar behaviours, and a nice fresh new storyline to go along with it.

Imagine has run for over a decade with very little changed - however I still consider it a show I can come and watch and re-watch without getting sick of it.

I'd much rather they rework the sea-lion show instead.

Gold Coast theme parks posted this on FB,

We can announce that the NEW Dolphin Show at Sea World will be called 'Affinity'. The show will focus on the connection between humans and dolphins. It will show the beauty of Dolphins, their interaction with humans in the wild and will feature trainers on paddleboards, as Dolphins swim around, and jump over them. Stay tuned for a starting date.