Sea World Bermuda Triangle Alien Props last 2 for sale

PAULIE

Hello,

From the Movie World auction I have two left of the Bermuda Triangle Alien robots for sale.

They are extremely heavy 60 kilos and are well worn and not working. They have the potential to work again with some TLC but you would probably have to have a bit of knowledge. Perhaps it might be easy to connect a voltage up to get the eyes illuminating again.

I missed the ride so much so I bought these and kept a couple for myself and have sold the others. I now have two left and will happily supply photos or you can come and see them yourself if local.

I know this is my first post and not much of a contribution but I hope to post here more and hopefully find others with photos and memories of the closed attractions.

You can get me at platlav@hotmail.com for photos etc

I am asking $850 each

Regards

Paul

It was a silent auction so your top bid got it regardless how much lower the next bidder was. I had to bump my offer up as I was pretty sure others would have been bidding. I'm not going to disclose what I paid. I'm finally making a profit selling these I don't hide behind that, keeping a couple for myself but only two left to sell and one missing the chest plate.

How much did you buy them for?

More than any other bidder, clearly.

Seriously though - i don't think thats a fair question. What does it matter? He has the only ones left. You're not getting them anywhere else, so supply and demand means he can pretty much charge whatever he wants.

It was a silent auction so your top bid got it regardless how much lower the next bidder was. I had to bump my offer up as I was pretty sure others would have been bidding. I'm not going to disclose what I paid. I'm finally making a profit selling these I don't hide behind that, keeping a couple for myself but only two left to sell and one missing the chest plate.

Just to quote myself here I have two mostly complete for sale (some screws or dings ) and a third I'm not selling as he's missing too much.such as the chest plate.and an eye

More than any other bidder, clearly.

Seriously though - i don't think thats a fair question. What does it matter? He has the only ones left. You're not getting them anywhere else, so supply and demand means he can pretty much charge whatever he wants.

I have no intention of buying as I don't have any want/need/disposable cash for them, I was more curious as to what the park was selling them for but I was half way though dinner and didn't word the post properly at all correctly.

• 3 weeks later...