Sign in to follow this  
AUSTHEMEPARKS

Water Parks in Victoria

4 posts in this topic

Funfields I'd go to because it has a few other side attractions...The alpine toboggan run in particular.

Adventure park in Geelong offers very little different to WnW, and it is quite a long distance from Melbourne.

If you want to ride water slides then most newer aquatic centers have some of the latest slides from Proslide or Whitewater West.

The Frankston PARC has an aquasphere and constrictor.

Casey race has a raft slide, and a toilet bowl body slide (The type where you fall out a hole in the middle and land in a pool)

Watermarc Banyule has a Proslide Tantrum and a raft slide.

Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Center has a wave pool, flowrider and standard body slide.

Funfields I'd go to because it has a few other side attractions...The alpine toboggan run in particular.

Adventure park in Geelong offers very little different to WnW, and it is quite a long distance from Melbourne.

If you want to ride water slides then most newer aquatic centers have some of the latest slides from Proslide or Whitewater West.

The Frankston PARC has an aquasphere and constrictor.

Casey race has a raft slide, and a toilet bowl body slide (The type where you fall out a hole in the middle and land in a pool)

Watermarc Banyule has a Proslide Tantrum and a raft slide.

Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Center has a wave pool, flowrider and standard body slide.

Nice, I might then consider going to Funfields and a couple of these aquatic centres. Probably Frankston PARC and Watermarc.

Let's be honest, Melbourne has one of the worst array of parks around. Fun Fields has better slides, Adventure Park is better though in my opinion (atmosphere?). Watermarc is also apparently great.

Yeah, I'm more wanting to go to the place with better slides. Plus hit some of those aquatic centres.