Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion

rappa

After a bit of rehashing through this thread, I am convinced AndrewH aka Xenon is a troll... he can't even seem to keep up with all the blatant contradictions posted between the two accounts he has been using on this forum between last year and today. The dates of the posts speak for themselves.

June-Sept 2015

xenon1.thumb.jpg.7599e4b03c869dfa4dc727cxenon2.thumb.jpg.2ddbc88952addb759233396xenon3.thumb.jpg.a2a9350b77d33506001682b

Today....

xenon4.thumb.jpg.82b306a8829059351c021b9xenon5.thumb.jpg.60957200217186459ecc947xenon6.thumb.jpg.4243bc33834512615c72c2b

Edited by OceanGirl

43 minutes ago, Tim Dasco said:

All I am going to say from reading what OceanGirl posted, Xexon did get the cyclone makeover and new train correct. So maybe that source could be accurate???

He also said something was happening inside Eureka, whilst also saying nothing will happen with Eureka.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

To explaind on alexB's comments. 

I don't know anything about any anniversar plans but hey it would make sense if they could.

But I would think about the fact that it obviously closed and stayed closed for a reason. Whatever that reason was can't be a small minor detail so removing that reason obviously would take a lot of planning, testing, design, fabrication, installation, testing, adjusting, rebrabrication when it likely doesn't all work first go, certification and then opening. 

Thats YEARS of full time work, and given this is likely a bit of a side project, maybe more. 

10 hours ago, Slick said:

Let me ask you some questions that should help guide you in the right direction:

- What themed area in the park is having an anniversary this year?

- When do new rides or refreshes generally open in the year?

- How long does construction of that type generally take?

With a bit of common sense, you can guess if anything were to happen, you'd know when.

Ooh ooh sir, I know this one! Pick me! pick me!

Umm,

- The entrance

- When they're ready

- Twice as long as half of it 

Side note for andrew - #hashtags #dont #fucking #work #on #forums #for #shits #sake #this #isnt #twitter

• 3 weeks later...
58 minutes ago, bladex said:

lol you really think they are going to tell someone who just emails them? :lol:

Should have typed it all in caps so they knew he was serious about getting the info. I mean if he's making the effort to hold down the shift key, they can make the effort to give him the answer. 

3 minutes ago, J-Rod95 said:

Even if the Mine Ride didn't reopen. I was told by one of the Park Staff (maybe a month ago) that it will always be there even if not operating, because when it was built; it was built along side the Thunder River Rapids. Each ride needs each other.

A concrete water channel  needs a spraycrete and foam mountain just sitting above it?

• Richard changed the title to Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion