Eureka Mountain Mine Ride reopening discussion

rappa

1 minute ago, Jessicajealousy said:

Sorry if I upset you - I didn't realise who he was, just figured he was someone who worked on the ride!

No problem - not upset at all.  Just found it kinda mind-blowing a guy would be resurrecting a very old and abandoned coaster and letting staff ride it a year after SRR.

7 minutes ago, webslave said:

No problem - not upset at all.  Just found it kinda mind-blowing a guy would be resurrecting a very old and abandoned coaster and letting staff ride it a year after SRR.

Yeah, you make a good point. I didn't pay much attention to the date but you're right, it is a year after the TRR accident. It's interesting to hear they let staff ride, the last thing I heard it was only the crash dummies.

3 minutes ago, Gobbledok said:

That guy was dangerous

Sheer arrogance at its finest 

Nearly killed people more than once at movie world and finally succeeded at dreamworld should be in jail

Could you explain more? What did he do at Movieworld?

This is the first I've heard about him!

53 minutes ago, Jessicajealousy said:

Could you explain more? What did he do at Movieworld?

This is the first I've heard about him!

I don't know what he did at Movie World, but here's what the coroner said about him:

Dreamworld inquest: Chris Deaves lacked knowledge of fatal ride | news.com.au — Australia’s leading news site

20 hours ago, Jessicajealousy said:

Could you explain more?

No cant really

Just the same lets just bodgy our way through everything because i know everything attitude 

Numerous near miss cases

When you have a park engineering manager stating on record that he cant be expected to know everything about every ride you have a very big problem

Anyone that ever saw the inside of the rapids control panel knows what a shit show he was running