Weight limit rides Luna park Melb

Saphira88

Hi guys.

I was just wondering what are the weight or size restrictions on the rides at Luna park melbourne. Please no disrespectful comments but I'm a rather large lady about 150kg. However no heart problems or anything like that. I want to take my children there and was just wondering if there is any rides that I could potentially go on. any info would be greatly appreciated

Hi Saphira88 the Luna Park website would be the first stop for any info about ride restrictions. If the website does not have it, then it will show you how to contact the park by e-mail or phone to obtain more pertinent info for you. Hope you and your family have a great day there!

http://lunapark.com.au/

Cheers :)

I don't think you would have issues with weight as such, generally only water raft rides have that.

It is more a case of how the weight sits on you for want of a better term.

For example I went to Dreamworld once while I was doing a lot of weights and was pretty big in the thighs and had trouble with the harness.

Another time I was heavier but smaller on the thighs and fitted easily.

Had similar issues on Scooby and the Panda rides.