LuNA PaRK! >Now Open<

xtreme

I wandered through Luna Park on a couple of different occassions over the xmas school holidays and paid particular attention to the Hard Rock. Judging by the queue lines, it actually seemed to be one of the least popular rides there. The cheap looking Simulator had a queue about 5 times longer and the Dodgems queue seemed to be full. I couldn't figure out why this would be the case. Why would people choose these other rides (which are always there) over the great looking brand new Hard Rock?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hard rock did not have the longest queues because: 1) it's in the back corner and 2) its big and it makes people have protein spills. the dodgems are popular because it allows adults to drive in an extremely irresponsible manner and the simulator is a novelty to many people. that's an interesting question joz which i'm neither confirming nor denying :)