Small Fire At Disneyland, CA

http://ktla.com/2015/02/28/firefighters-extinguish-fire-near-disneylands-its-a-small-world-attraction/

Any idea what the construction is around there? Just repairs on IASW or are they building something else there too?

The fire began around 9:20 p.m. on a tree near the "It's a Small World" attraction, said Disney spokeswoman Suzi Brown.

It was extinguished about half an hour later, Brown said.

Officials are still investigating the cause, of the fire, although they suspect it was related to the fireworks show. No one was injured and no damage was done to It’s A Small World, which was briefly closed because of the fire.

See... credit goes to the media outlet KTLA5 who published this story as "firefighters extinguish fire near Disneyland's iconic It's A Small World ride"

If this were a gold coast rag....

"Massive blaze nearly kills thousands of children riding a 50 year old second hand attraction"

See... credit goes to the media outlet KTLA5 who published this story as "firefighters extinguish fire near Disneyland's iconic It's A Small World ride"

If this were a gold coast rag....

"Massive blaze nearly kills thousands of children riding a 50 year old second hand attraction"

Them or mice chat :P

Why do I do this to myself. Every time I see something posted about Disneyland I keep looking at all the photos and get really sad that I can't afford to go back and experience it again. :'(

Can certainly relate to that. Hoping to take my little dude when he hits 6 or 7 which is the same age I was my first visit

While you are there are you going to head to the parks just over the Border?

Happy Valley, Chimelong Paradise, Ocean Kingdom and Knight Valley are all within 100km of HK and acessible via trains or Ferries...Chance to try a Wing Coaster, Dive Coaster, Vekoma Motorbike, S&S air launcher....

Edited by Gazza