Woman fears sex life ruined and may never have children after a visit to Blackpool Pleasure Beach, UK

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3018448/Woman-hit-legs-powerful-jet-Blackpool-Pleasure-Beach-fears-sex-life-ruined.html

post-2613-0-59854500-1427894792_thumb.jp

> Shelby Clarke, now 19, was injured by a fountain jet at an attraction

> She needed two hours of surgery and 250 stitches to repair 'rip'

> A teenager who fears she won't be able to have children after being hit between the legs by a water fountain has revealed how the accident has ruined her sex life.

> Shelby Clarke, from Manchester, fears her boyfriend Danny Lendon will cheat on her as she isn't able to enjoy sex after suffering serious gynaecological injuries in the incident in Blackpool.

> The 19-year-old, who has now been awarded a five-figure settlement over the incident, was on a family trip when she was hit by a jet at The Pleasure Beach, leaving her needing two hours of surgery and 250 stitches.

Miss Clarke said: 'There were loads of kids running through the water jets so Sarah and I joined in. But as were playing, I was hit by a very powerful jet. 'It knocked me off my feet and I felt I needed to go to the toilet immediately. But I noticed there was blood everywhere.'

Karen said: 'When I saw what had happened, I was sickened. She was badly injured, literally ripped right across from her bottom to her vagina.

^ I very much doubt it. If you think that the water has to be shot 60m into the air, that's a lot of pressure involved. Now I'm not going to tell you to go shove your shower head up your ass to find out how bad it is with such little pressure, but it's a lot less pressure than what the fountain would have.

I Work with pressure cleaners all day cleaning trucks and trailers and have taken some serious skin of my feet and even sliced open a couple of toes with a 1500psi pressure cleaner and if this jet does go up 60m in the air and getting hit down there right in the center' got to say but F#%@! That would kill and cause some serious damage and pain. Poor girl.

I Work with pressure cleaners all day cleaning trucks and trailers and have taken some serious skin of my feet and even sliced open a couple of toes with a 1500psi pressure cleaner and if this jet does go up 60m in the air and getting hit down there right in the center' got to say but F#%@! That would kill and cause some serious damage and pain. Poor girl.

If you work with high pressure cleaners why aren't you wearing steel capped boots? Either you or your boss (or both) are negligent and WorkCover would have a field day at your workplace.

Mate i work for (heavy Heaulge Australia) and trust me if I got caught washing trucks with out a pair of steel Cap boots on it would be an Instant dismissal.

My comment was Off me referring to what I had done in the past at another company cleaning trucks with a pair of thongs on, and yes that boss kind of just let us wear what ever we wanted to around the yard, so while one day had me foot holding a floor mat down hitting it with the pressure cleaner and accidentally sliced one of my toes Open lol...

Oh no mate Chris only got rehired for the tv show cause the producers wanted JK yelling at a young fella throw out the first series, then he started picking his game after the the first series ended then he eventually 3 months later knock one of them massive switch board of its pillers while reversing causing some big damage $$$$ and was indefenly given the boot and has never been back since