Best Theme Park Experiences?

Zanstabar

Hi everyone!

I was reminiscing about some old trips I had made to some parks and started to wondering what everyone else's best experiences in the parks were?

I know that mine was on my first trip to Disneyland. I was about 8 and knew ghosts didn't exist thanks to extensive watching of Scooby Doo on Saturday mornings. However, the Haunted Mansion completely blew my mind. I knew they didn't exist, I knew they weren't real, but I just couldn't explain to myself how they did it. Ever since then I've been constantly learning about how they produced the effects and the physics behind them.

Anyone else have any amazing experiences they would like to share?

Ultimate Terror Tour from Fright Nights 2014 was the best experience that I have experienced so far at any theme parks in the Gold Coast. getting to squirt people in the Jack The Ripper maze was pretty cool. However the two biggest

highlights of night was meeting all the maze actors and the V.I.P Tour that was at the back of the park

Edited by The_Ninja_59

My best was riding in the Lilly Belle carriage on the Disneyland Railway. This is a special carriage that Walt built for his wife & it is still decorated in Victorian splendour that she liked so much. Very few people have a chance to do this as it isn't running everyday & you have to be with someone who is a member of Club 33 to board it when it is. After the trip around the park we went to the club for a wonderful meal which rounded off a perfect day.

My best was riding in the Lilly Belle carriage on the Disneyland Railway. This is a special carriage that Walt built for his wife & it is still decorated in Victorian splendour that she liked so much. Very few people have a chance to do this as it isn't running everyday & you have to be with someone who is a member of Club 33 to board it when it is. After the trip around the park we went to the club for a wonderful meal which rounded off a perfect day.

I'v read a fair bit about the lilly belle carriage, what a honour that would of been to go for a ride in Walt Disney's personal VIP carriage, so many famous people even ex-president's have Gone for rides inside of her??

I'v read a fair bit about the lilly belle carriage, what a honour that would of been to go for a ride in Walt Disney's personal VIP carriage, so many famous people even ex-president's have Gone for rides inside of her

Yes it certainly was an honour for me to ride it. The attention to detail is amazing & something that a Disney nut like me really appreciates :P

The first time I first rode The Claw in 2006 was a pivotal moment in my life, since before that, I would never go near theme park rides because I thought I would hate them and terrify me, but that ride gave me an unforgettable experience of adrenalin and thrill which opened up my eyes to the joy of theme parks. Also later that year, I would ride TOT and Giant Drop which raised that. I rode Scooby Doo and Wild West Falls for the first time in 2006, and Superman in 2008.

I went to Disneyland in 2010 and Pirates Of The Caribbean gave me another view on theme park attractions and blew me away by just how immersive that ride was and how good the animatronics were