Seaworlds New Kids Area Announced

Cooper Olsen

This was just posted on Facebook:

11222415_858764510871825_641421530638488

Would this be for a ride or the kids coaster? It looks like either a teacup ride or a Jr. spin coaster, hmm.

Looks to be a Zamperla Tea Cup. I'm excited for this now. Looks like they might be trying to get rides that appeal to all members of the family. Even without kids, I know that I'll be repeat riding this because I'm a sucker for teacups. 

After a quick look on the Zamperla site, I have found a photo that looks remarkable similar to the vehicles in question. 

Screen_Shot_2015-07-02_at_4.30.57_pm.thu

While it does look like a Tea Cup, it is located under Demolition Derby. 

Regardless, with the almost guaranteed rumour of the coaster being a Zamperla Family Coaster, those vehicles in question will not be suitable for it. 

Someone posted on SWs FB asking about what rides and shows were coming to Nickelodeon Land and they replied:

I've added all the shows and rides in the previous post. Sea World will announce an opening date once it is confirmed later this year.

I tried to find the post, but I couldn't find it. Did anyone read it or can find it?

• 2 weeks later...

Bah, no way that is coaster track.

No train couldn't negotiate hard 45 degree welded turns with square rails.

Would it be the most painful coaster in the world? Worse than the old Thunderbolt? I can imagine serious wear and tear on the track and wheels too as it literally slams into each corner. Funny though 

Edited by GoGoBoy

It's all ok now.  It's like it never happened. His photo has been edited to say “Here's a construction update of the new kids area coming to @seaworldaus!”  I wish he would hurry up and buy a pass to Dreamworld.

Gazza I don't think you have given due credit for the photo's you posted.

tpn.thumb.jpg.29103a4255a5b261c4894bd66e

Edited by skeetafly