Looking for Images, Stories and footage of ONeils Adventureland

LokiLulu

Roll up roll up, for a one night special event. O’Neil’s Adventureland Sydney will reopen for its last hurrah on June 6th.

We need your memories, images, home videos and recollections of your family, and your friends in the theme parks of Western Sydney.

Look forward to hearing from as many of you as possible, ASAP

LokiLulu

post-29840-0-69489000-1430581731_thumb.j

post-29840-0-82819900-1430582222_thumb.j

post-29840-0-31619200-1430582279_thumb.j

• 2 weeks later...

I know that they have a small OCS fun 'Amusement Park' in the summer where they pull out most of their rides for a fair of some sort, but not much else. Its near the old site, but I hear you have to jump a couple of fences, hope this helps!

but I hear you have to jump a couple of fences

To get to the original site that is

I don't think a couple of fences is a problem for our resident Andrewh.

Haha, so true xP

Is this the place is South West Sydney?

I'd actually like to see anything on the original original park. With the water slides, giant slide, boat ride, train, etc.

Always intrigued me

Yes, I believe it's on Camden Valley Way Rd. I used to drive past it all the time on the way to my Great Uncle's. The land's kept by OCS fun. The last time I checked they had a run down Dodgems, a bear affair, a Ferris wheel, a carousel, the wacky worm and I thought I saw Go-Gator there aswell. Funny because I know for a fact that O'neils doesn't own one. I will try to get down there one of these weekends to see what I can find and take some pics! :D