Movie World speculation and dreaming - 2015 edition

Brad2912

• 1 month later...

Maybe they broke it at FN :P

I reckon it's not far from the truth! That thing looked like it was enduring far more than a carousel should. hah.

Heard that dirty harry build is indeed an extension, kind of like a bar and grill thing is going to happen. It would be ace to enjoy some charcoal grilled chicken and a beer for lunch, as long as it's not like $30.
:ph34r:<_<

Doesn't seem so much for it being Muslims only but for its existence in general. Apparently a FB group called "Reclaim Australia" has only just decided to shed light on it after a decade of it being in the park. Now its members are kicking up a stink over it and being encouraged to flood Movieworld's FB wall with opposal/complaints.

FB_IMG_1446958122041.thumb.jpg.63931c434

Wouldn't be Ant Man or any of the recent new superheroes to hit the big screen, would it? That said, I have no idea if he is DC Comics or not. Just thinking outside the box ?

Would be awesome if it was Superman tho ?

Not really. Well over 50 comments on their page. A few wars going on between people who couldn't care less and the ignorants that are just copying and pasting what they've been told to post...

Yeah, what a mess. Although I reckon that the Reclaim Australia people weren't expecting so much opposal to their complaints... seems nearly every single post of theirs now has a shitfight going on in it ??

There are still new posts being made. Movieworld are remaining professional and appear to just be giving their generic responses and ignoring all the disputes. 

I'd personally love to see them delete it all, alas I can only imagine the new shitfight with cries of censorship that would cause if they did. Damned if they do and damned if they don't ?

ETA: Damn. Was trying to find the comment where some moron was referring to Movieworld numerous times as a cinema instead of a theme park. But it looks like they have deleted it ? Just comes to show that most of these idiots are jumping blindly on the bandwagon and don't even know what they are protesting, let alone who they are protesting it to ?

Edited by OceanGirl