Jamberoo Action Park Expansion

zacsta_1997

If you want another example of how inaccurate an artists impression can be, just look at Wet'n'Wild Sydney (or Movieworlds park map). The design for the park changed i think 3 times and the park looks NOTHING like what was offered. The initial plan had an entrance that went along some decking through some trees (Think Volcano bay but with more wood) and put you right infront of a small stage looking at the wave pool. The 2nd one i believe had a wetlands area up the back and the 3rd had a giant shark sitting atop the Boomerango a la Funnel web.

On 27/09/2017 at 2:52 PM, Gazza said:

I dont think that artists impression is an accurate one to go by. Jamberoo have changed plans constantly.

The small funnels on that blue raft slide appear to just be inaccurate drawing....The next size down in Proslide funnels can only take 1/2 person rafts.

And I highly doubt Jamberoo will go with more funnels. It'd be such a strange move.

Would much rather see some terrain-hugging speed slides or some tube slides to increase the depth of attractions at the park. Currently it's either solo body slides or 4/5 person raft slides. Proslide Multibump, SuperLoop (SkyBox) and a Pro Bowl 30 side-by-side off the same launch point. Could claim an Australian-first with the Pro Bowl while fitting 3 attractions into a reasonable budget!

Dare to dream :lol:

Will never happen.

@Gazza For example, the Perfect Storm TV ads that say things like "Longest, fastest water slide ever built". There is definitely longer, and there is definitely faster. Technically, it's the only slide of its kind in the world which is specific to a single manufacturer. On that note, they could do a body bowl with a trapdoor launch, which would probably be an Aussie first.

Also, thank you for informing me of those body bowl slides, had no idea they existed!