Planet Coaster

Reanimated35

On 24 March 2016 at 8:25 PM, reanimated35 said:

I'm gonna call it already. I don't care what else comes out this year, this is my GOTY. I've spent roughly 3 hours just playing around with the scenery and all I've done so far is build 1 flat ride and I'm not even finished with it yet. 

The level of customisation and detail that's gone into this just shits all over anything RCT has done in the past. 

park1.jpg

park2.jpg

park3.jpg

park4.jpg

What is goty

I'm not much of a gamer.....but I have to admit Planet Coaster is looking incredible. I'm actually blown away with the level of customisation and themeing detail you can produce with the limited building pieces available in the alpha. I'm even super impressed with the coaster building system, which the developers stress is far from finished!! You can get very smooth and realistic coaster designs; far superior to RCT3, and very close to the level of detail you can acheive with No Limits. I think you might be right about GOTY @reanimated35. Check this out:

Edited by Luke

On 3/28/2016 at 10:06 AM, Luke said:

I'm not much of a gamer.....but I have to admit Planet Coaster is looking incredible. I'm actually blown away with the level of customisation and themeing detail you can produce with the limited building pieces available in the alpha. I'm even super impressed with the coaster building system, which the developers stress is far from finished!! You can get very smooth and realistic coaster designs; far superior to RCT3, and very close to the level of detail you can acheive with No Limits. I think you might be right about GOTY @reanimated35. Check this out:

I've followed Silvarret for ages. Usually, in RCT3, he works with colossal amounts of custom scenery, but watching this series, it's absolutely mind boggling what he can do with the limited amount of stuff available in the PC alpha.