Planet Coaster

Reanimated35

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Prequel said:

The new update was released today. Adding, Go karts, Inverted and normal Boomerangs, and Inverted Arrow coasters and a few new flat rides and some other stuff.

Last night actually :P

Looks pretty cool. 4gb update. Shame I won't have time til the weekend to try it though haha. 

• 1 month later...

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/frontier-developments-spring-sale/

Planet Coaster is currently 25% off through humble bundle. ($33.74 USD / ~$45.70 AUD)

On Steam it's currently $44.99 USD (~$60.94 AUD)

Other locations which you may consider are coming in around $41 AUD, but they're kind of sketchy. We'll call them "grey market". So if you're after the game, I'd suggest HB being the way to go and keep things all above board. 

• 1 month later...

The summer update is right behind the corner, so i am probably going to dive right into this. I haven't played much planet coaster but i think i just might get back into it.

Speaking of summer update, it looks absolutely amazing. Fireworks, billboards, Impulse. The one thing i don't think i am a huge fan of is the inverting pirate ship thing, i don't think i will be adding that to my park.

• 3 weeks later...

There was a mix of 

> Forgot I was doing this (told you it would happen)
> Had other games to play
> Have been busy
> Have been lazy

But I did make all of maybe 30 minutes progress on this the other day. Mainly just playing with the new custom billboards. 

mw2.thumb.JPG.6c200bd5cfdaaa27f54808f123bd2f65.JPG

mw3.thumb.JPG.ae875be0a29366839f34ca2653df329f.JPG

mw4.thumb.JPG.1a1a6cadd5eb65fa881ea19075a4a50e.JPG

mw5.thumb.JPG.d191484a9c197ea66f2ff9b95ea9076c.JPG

This was because there's no better option. And again, I did say it was going not be 100% accurate. 

mw6.thumb.JPG.7ddb16a2ad86b57df8499ccce59dc674.JPG

Also, it's taken me some time to get around to working on this park. (Also the fact I tend to leave the game running while I do other things for a while).

mw7.JPG.179bd6af05eae36afec721a16ba6020d.JPG

So there's still a few things that need to be added, then a lot of work to go into the lighting system in the ride, but the general ride itself is all done and most of the theming is there. 

And before anyone points it out, yes there is quite a bit of stuff that isn't right or too many stars and what not, but it's close enough to get the idea. 

Edited by Reanimated35

You mean the ones playing on the ride? They're captured clips from an on ride pov I found on YouTube from when the ride opened. Each one is only a few seconds long. 

The video billboard has only just been added to the game and they're not overly optimised yet apparently so they hopefully will work on a fix soon. 

• 2 weeks later...