What American Park do YOu most want to visit?

POP

What park do you MOST want to visit?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. What park do you MOST want to visit?

• Six Flags Magic Mountain
    • Six Flags - OTHER (Specfiy location)
    • Disneyland & California Adventure
    • Disney World
    • Busch Gardens (Specify location)
    • Dollywood
    • Universal Studios Hollywood
    • Universal Studios Florida & Islands of Adventure
    • Knott's Berry Farm
    • Cedar Point
    • Kings Island
    • OTHER - Please specify

Cedar Point has always been a standout for me, all of those coasters in that space. SFMM is another must for this reason.

I love the look of the park at Busch Gardens TB and the dark rides at Universal Studios.

King's Island has always appealed to me as well, I love the setting and there are some great looking rides there.

More recently, people's descriptions of Dollywood have seriously gotten me interested.

Shame all these good parks are spread out all over the place. It seems multiple trips are in order.

Cedar Point has always been a standout for me, all of those coasters in that space. SFMM is another must for this reason.

I love the look of the park at Busch Gardens TB and the dark rides at Universal Studios.

King's Island has always appealed to me as well, I love the setting and there are some great looking rides there.

More recently, people's descriptions of Dollywood have seriously gotten me interested.

Shame all these good parks are spread out all over the place. It seems multiple trips are in order.

The USA is like my dream destination in terms of theme parks. One day, one day. #whenigetthatdreamjob

SF: MM slaying as i predicted. There are definitely more coaster enthusiasts here than general theme park lovers as SF: MM would have to be the worst of the lot in terms of theming. I go for the theme park experience, but then im just a big kid at heart :P

It's a tie between Universal Studios Hollywood, Six Flags Magic Mountain & SeaWorld San Diego.... but if I had to preference it would probably be in that order! My dream holiday would involve going to all three ???

I wont visit a Sea World in America, especially with the animal cruelty that goes on there.

I'd most like to take my kids to Disneyland, though if I were in that part of the world, I'd probably try and do as many parks in that general vicinity as possible - Universal, Six Flags MM, Knotts.  Hence waiting til they're a bit older.

I have been to Disneyland and Universal already, but it was 25 years ago.  

I should add that I didn't say Disneyland because it just goes without saying that everyone should go. 

Ive probably been there 8 times I think since I was 20 and will still visit every time I fly to LA. There is *something* about that park that you won't feel until you're there. 

I've been to all the parks in the list, so the one I haven't been to that I'd most like to: Lagoon - great coaster line-up, more traditional style park.

Out of the parks I've been to that I'd most like to go back to: Knoebels or Six Flags New England.

Parks at Halloween is another story altogether. I'm always happy to go back to Knotts Scary Farm, Universal Hollywood Halloween Horror Knights, Frightdome at Adventuredome.

• Gazza changed the title to What American Park do YOu most want to visit?