What park is better

Guest ASHLEE

Guest ASHLEE

ok gazza i put this in big words for you. ok I like dreamworld because of the wipeout and the other cool rides and i like movieworld for it scary rides and the wild west river ride

Not even really going to bother with this thread because to put it simply no one park is better than the others (if you're talking about the GC parks). They all have their pros and cons and are really different parks in their own right. We may all have our favourite parks but that doesn't actualy make one the best.

BUMBLEBEE, You have reached 14 posts according to the 'post counter'. Rich you should put all his posts together to make one decent post, if that can be done. I like Movie World to be honest. Super park. Great days had every time. I know it doesn't live up to your guys expectations but tough toe nails. My favourite part would definitely have to be Catwoman! :P hehe. I personally just think the park has it all. Although I'm not going to deny another ride or two wouldn't go astray but the quality of their current rides is sensational. Police Academy is still a favourite to this day, 10 years or so on! Bring on your reasons why you think I'm wrong.

Guest ASHLEE

I have not seen the police academy show but i like to. anyway i know that i make **** posts and try to make good ones. get back to the thread i do like movieworld because all its cool rides but no new good rides have been put in. wiil movieworld get that in your heads that movieworld needs more rides

Richard can you please have a word to ASHLEE about his/her posts, they were bad to start with and are just getting worse, like this one:

I have not seen the police academy show but i like to. anyway i know that i make **** posts and try to make good ones. get back to the thread i do like movieworld because all its cool rides but no new good rides have been put in. wiil movieworld get that in your heads that movieworld needs more rides
And this one:
are the models are good for money
From here. ASHLEE can you please explain the last line from the first quote, I have read it a few times and I'm still baffled by it. You say that you are trying to make "good ones". Try this for starters, re-read your posts before submitting them, it only takes a second and you will make a lot more sense if you do. "The Bus is now leaving for Bus Stop Hill, NSW"

Ashlee, do you have your parent or guardian's permission to be posting on this site?  I'd be very surprised if your over 12, which makes me wonder if you've agreed to the terms of the site
Terms and conditions, who really reads them when they register on forums? It says if you arn't 18 dont enter, That would make me want to enter more and more. Anyway ^I wasnt referring to over 18 for these forums.

IS BUMBLEBEE a split personality of yours willsy? From the posts I've read from you, you sound pretty immature yourself. Your last one backs this statement up a lot. BUMBLBEE sounds about 8. 3 years older than you. You should read your terms and conditions old son. You'll find it's a legally binding contract. You're not agreeing to them by posting jibberish anyway. Just moved to Mexico hey? Why would you move down there?

IS BUMBLEBEE a split personality of yours willsy? From the posts I've read from you, you sound pretty immature yourself.  Your last one backs this statement up a lot.   BUMBLBEE sounds about 8.  3 years older than you. You should read your terms and conditions old son.  You'll find it's a legally binding contract.  You're not agreeing to them by posting jibberish anyway. Just moved to Mexico hey?  Why would you move down there?
What ever. Some of your posts are just crap aswell. Like ^^. I am 22 for your info. You no not everyone can spell, write or do things the way you would like them, Eveyoneis different. I didnt have a very good childhood aswell. My parents both died when young. Stuff like that.

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your parents, but unfortunately that doesn't have much to do with anything. I'm only mucking around with you, don't take everything personally. You'll end up with a complex. I thought you were someone that could take a bit of crap. You seem to be condoning 'having a go at someone' by advertising that link as your signature. If you can't handle the heat get out of the bloody kitchen and definitely don't advertise a forum for stirring the pot. For you, and anyone else for that matter, if you want me to leave you alone and not correct your spelling etc, PM me with this request and it will stop immediately. Too bloody soft old sons. If you can't take a bit of rubbish on an INTERNET WEBSITE, how are you going to get on in life? Mix in a sense of humour you pissant.

Gee, lighten up willsy! Dont be so serious have some fun will you You should know daniel by now, he's been on here long enough! Anyway getting back to the topic. Movieworld was bloody fantastic! The operators were friendly, the atmosphere was totaly awesome. Dreamworld was OK! although the food was bloody awful, it was raining, they started up tot at 4.30pm, and the chick with the long blonde hair at wipeout was so rude! And going a bit of track was the SLING SHOT! Now that was bloody magic. Dont you agree Daniel! The Vomitron is next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Snow world is a waste of money! P.S ASHLEE: you can write whatever you want! P.S.S: and remember willsy lighten up will you Keep the coming dan at least you bring some excitement to these threads

Unfortunately the rain is beyond their control and I think they deserve a big pat on the back for opening it so late! Long blonde hair? Was she a good sort? Slingshot is the mother of all mothers. Great video from my first ride I'll give you the bloody tip. 5 rides later... $5 and $10 re-rides are super :P You can stick Vomitron up your blurter. You won't ever get me near that bastard. EVER!

Super mate! Finally something we agree on! It took me long enough to get my Harris on Sling Shot. There's not enough money in the world to get me on the Crapitron. I'd crap my daks before it even moved. It's bad enough standing underneath it appearing to about clean you up good and proper. Idiot mates went on this thing twice. Anyone else been on it?

Terms and conditions, who really reads them when they register on forums? It says if you arn't 18 dont enter, That would make me want to enter more and more. Anyway ^I wasnt referring to over 18 for these forums.
Don't really have much to say, but willsy, what kind of content do you think I'm serving here? If these forums were over-18, I'd make it worth it, but they're not. The deal is you've got to be 13. It's based on the USA COPPA Act, which is all child protection stuff. Truth be told, I'm not totally sure as to whether I'm obliged to obide by the laws because Roller-Coaster.com.au is hosted on USA soil, but the forum software deals with it anyway. Like 13 is exactly a wise and belevolent age anyway, it's a pretty waste-of-time piece of Legislation that Congress has pumped through anyway. If you're under 13 and lie on the signup form about your age, how could anyone possibly find out. All I care is that you're a mature and intelligent person. If you're not suitably so, then you'll be removed - regardless of your age. Which reminds me... the garden needs some weeding soon anyway. Back on topic please.

Can you come a weed my garden too, Rich! BTW Do you really look like that person? Going back to the sling shot, It took us days to get dear old daniel son on the ride, and as you know he went on it and loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Vomitron is next dear Daniel! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Oh yeah nearly forgot! For those who dont know what the VOMITRON is watch the NRL footy show on thursday night. :eek:

Some people really need to get out there and see some quality movies. Not the filth that Hollywood produces. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000095/ I've personally never ridden any of those odd rides down at Surfers. For one thing, they're way too expensive for any local to be at all interested in (I'm calling myself a Gold Coast local now... what is the world coming too :)), and then I'm not totally confident that they are the best designed, maintained or operated rides out there. Check out a cheap and quick video I put together some time last year for Vomatron. http://www.totalthrills.com/videos/vomatron.mov Ironically enough, anyone familiar with Woody Allen films will recognise the white text-on-black opening credits and the classic New Orleansy jazz soundtrack. The song I'd say is very similar to what Allen used in his 1973 film Sleeper, arguably his funniest and stupidest movie about an Orwellian totalitarian future. The soundtrack in that one was all written by Woody Allen himself though, whereas the piece I used was one by a Japanese artist called Toshiyuki Honda.

He, He, He, It looks like a giant ring pull. I reckon i'd ride it (my sister was watching the video too and she said she would ride it), but the price sounds a bit steep. Good video but you could have edited out the part where you are just looking at the top car for ages, like maybe one of those "clock" transitions.