What park is better

Guest ASHLEE

Daniel you big wimp the Vomatron rocks!! It is really something else being flung over Surfers at over 100ks. Funlly enough the name doesn't really work for me because for me at least it doesn't really produce anything like the sensations that make one feel sick. Its one sweet ride though, I even chipped in for the second spin :-)

• 3 weeks later...

That's a tough question for me....definitly.Warner Bros for theming and atmosphere.Dreamworld for rides and variety.Yeah,dreamworld has 11 different themes so that is alot of variety.Not to mention alot of different rides,too.Movie World does'nt have a water park,and has three good rides.I lean towards dreamworld,but I can't abandon MW.I think I'd have to go back to MW to make my desicion.

Ok guys, reality check on Dreamworld's 'themed lands' (and just this isn't aimed at Scott, but just something that I need to get off my chest now and then. I also believe Richard is sick of me going on about it.): Central Plaza and Main Street (1981) Rocky Hollow (1981) Gum Tree Gully (1982) Blue Lagoon (1983) Gold Rush Country (1986) Koala Country (1987) Ocean Parade (1993) Tiger Island (1995) Australian Wildlife Experience (2001) Nick Central (2002) That's 10. Nine if you don't count Koala Country, which since these days falls under the banner of the AWE shouldn't really be counted. That's not also ignoring the fact that Rocky Hollow, Gold Rush may as well be the same 'land' these days. It just bugs me when people use advertising jargon instead of talking normally. Same thing happened in a big way with Cyclone; why was everyone calling it a gravity roller coaster in print? Also anyone who has used the phrase 'Scariest, most spine tingling journey ever created!' in a sentence to describe Scooby Doo deserves to be shot.